• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Describing my thoughts

The Purpose of this Thread is to Test my explanation of my personal uniqueness This is not the first place I posted this but I wanted to test it out in the site that rejected me Yes, I promised a long time ago to not post again, but I had some changes of thought last time I posted people wanted...
  2. K

A couple thoughts I need help on

1-What is the Keyblade and what is created from and why and by whom and yadda yadda yadda 2-Does the phrase Kingdom hearts makes sense or should it be kingdom of hearts or some other clever name
  3. K

Why did you first like kingdom hearts and why do you like it now?

Title says a lot, but when you brought the game home and decided this was a good enough game to discuss on the internet, what made that decision, a fun game or something more. And why do you remain faithful, has you're view changed since back then, what even drew you to buying the games...
  4. K

Ramblings of the Stargazer

Wow, just look at that moon. I wonder if she sees it too. Yet, no stars... have all the stars left? No, not all of them, one remains, but how? A clear sky, a clear sky that onced housed many twinkles in my past days, now has one moon and one star. 1 and 1 make two, and two makes the whole...
  5. K

Brainstorming a story to life

I downloaded blender (a software made for making 3D animation and games for small time animators) and though animation is still out of my reach, I need to be prepared for that shining moment of my first animation. But I need a story, not a short one either. Thats what this forum is for, to...
  6. K

The Crush

Taylor couldn't drive back her tears now that she was alone. Tears slipped down her cheeks as she whispered "why?". She clung a pillow to her face to silence her weeping. Why? "Why" happened a few weeks earlier. 8th Grade, the final year of Middle School, and the final year she would see...
  7. K

What do you do when you see a landscape

I want to see you ideas and analyze what you guys see. I have been facinated by nature and I want to see the psychology behind it. So please, post a setting, perferably something tranguil though its totally up to you, and add any actions you'd do while there
  8. K

Just... just a post... only a post...

It's been so long since my last threads... I know I said my posting was over with... but I don't want to stop expressing myself. So here is just some of my thoughts. Woe is my life. Happiness eludes my grasp. What is happiness? Is it joy, succession, progression? No, it is satisfaction. Am I...
  9. K

Fine, I give up

Forget it, no one listens. I won't post anymore. If you even care to talk to me, send me a private message. everyone else, stay away.
  10. K

Yah, I got a problem

I am non-conformist, no-one else thinks it is possible and are being to freakn conformist to think that I could even be somewhat. No one seems to care for the little 14 year old who has already seen the world in hundreds of views, the one who became someone off his own ideas. The one...
  11. K

Why is it I see this

Why am I on this site? Easy, to find people with similar thoughts who aren't conformists. What did I find? Conformists who I have no idea why a lot of people are saying all this. This is called discussion, this is where I post for the thought process, but everyone puts such simple stuff, I...
  12. K

What are you

Do you consider yourself a conformist? Do you think people see you as a conformist? Try the poll, I want to know this.
  13. K

What are you thoughts on this

If you became a leader of a high income country and had anything you want, and be honost, what would you do with it if you we given 3 Billion dollars. But there is a catch, you can't do more than 3 things. EXAMPLES: -Make a company chain similar to Walmart -buy 50000000 hotdogs -fund a project
  14. K

What do you think about this

Hey, give me comments on this idea I though up of a few days back. Tell me which you like best : ) 1. "Violance is for those that cannot persuade unless your foe is deaf." 2. "Violance is for those without the brainpower to persuade." 3. "Violance is only an option when persuasion isn't...
  15. K

Got problems, here is a solution

I see problems in all my friends, but no one wants to talk about them. It's not like I am going to just jump into it, the have to want it. So heres the deal, I want to help people with whatever issue. Just send me a private message, I will help as best I can and no-one you know, even others...
  16. K

Just a story (READ FIRST POST, PLEASE)

Before I start, know that I am going to post another part story to this whenever I can, but comments are welcome, but do not post anything on this tread!!! Please send comments to me directly. Finally, be patient if you read this, any question will eventually be revealed. Screaming, just...
  17. K

To escape beyond

I wake with no memory to my name, I just exist in the wasted plain of eternity, with only a girl, about my age, but I cannot remember her name. She is asleep, and I dare not wake her. I only gaze for a moment and earn greetings in the form of a head-ach, I know her from somewhere.
  18. K

The crystal gate

Tired and dazed, Counting the days, Since I saw the crystal gate, My door to freedom awaits, I always take the bait, It is just a fate, I my eyes for my sake, No one will hold me back, Nothing will keep me away, From a place I would always stay, If I could, if you may, For that door is the...
  19. K

Just a short poem

If I could meet the one to hold in my arms, The one brighter than a star, The one I'll never forget, The one I never met. The life I hold dear, Will only disappear, Behind the barriar the love holds upon me. And I hold my dear, Losing all the fears, That life hold here. For with love, no...
  20. K

Hey, why does everyone use dark to describe

I have been hearing people describe KH as dark, but I feel that it is more of an infinity feeling, what do you think?:confused:
Back