• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. X

Heart of All Worlds?

The heart of all Worlds is Kingdom Hearts, right? Well, I don't get why its the heart of all worlds. Because the hearts that made Kingdom Hearts were mostly made up of people's hearts not the world's hearts, ( or, the heartless' hearts, when u slash them with your keyblade and it goes up in the...
  2. X

2 VS 2!!! Teams Explained In Post!!

2 vs 2 MATCH!! Team 1: Yuffie and Donald!! VS!!!! Team 2: Squall (leon) and Rikku!! BETS ON TEAM 1: 0 so far. BETS ON TEAM 2: 0 so far. WHO WILL WIN??? GOOD LUCK!!!!! :thumbsup:
  3. X

Post theories here for why Xion has a Keyblade!

Okay. First of all, I don't need haters up in my bubble. :thumbdown:Okkey dokie? If you think you're gonna piss me off, don't even reply.:closedeyes: Please. I don't need it. My day was bad enough as it is. So, we cool? Good.:thumbup: Anyways, Rules. 1. No rules for right now. Except for what's...
  4. X

Difference between contact and friend?

Whats the difference between a contact and a friend on KHI? I know for a friend, both people have to accept eachother's friend request, but, what's the point of a contact then?:confused: I AM A NEWB. DON'T CRITICIZE.:thumbdown:
  5. X

Yikes! Don't Yell at me! What is Rep Power??

Okay all I know is that rep stands for reputation. But how do you raise it?:unsure:
  6. X

My Xion Theory...

THEORY NUMBER 1: Okay. In KH Re: CoM, It says in one of the cut scenes, “The loose links will sink into the darkness of your heart.” Also, in the future Kh: 358/2 Days, “I can’t remember, something important.” So this makes me wonder.. Xion may be the loose links of Sora's memories in Castle...
  7. X

Wassuuppp

And yeah.. Im new. ;) OKay....About me....Uhmmmm lets see....Oh yeah ok HERE we go: My names Maddie, I'm in llllluuuuuuuuuuuuvvvvvvv with the KH series:loveit:, I think xion is the cutest member of the Org, I've actually tried Sea Salt Ice cream :nahnah:{dont ask}, I'm into the Xion/Roxas love...
Back