• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

MelodiousNymph's Old And New . . . Fanart?

Yes, you heard me right. Fanart. I've had a lot of fanart posted on dA, but I haven't been getting a lot of comments on them. So I decided to be an idiot and post all my fanarts here for comments and criticism. I don't know, I like knowing what people think of my art. That's just me, I guess...
  2. M

Fanfiction ► Through The Shattered Looking-Glass [A Kingdom Hearts Poem]

. . . Blame my love for Alice in Wonderland and 358/2 Days for this. >.> Okay, so my little sister and I were watching some cutscenes from 358/2 Days on YouTube. And there's this one cutscene, after Roxas' boss battle with someone . . . that someone is apparently glass-linked. So I wrote this...
  3. M

A Very Merry Unbirthday To Me!

. . . Really now, I'm using reverse psychology. :3 But really, today (the 30th of May) is my birthday! ^_^ You say it's your birthday. It's my birthday too, yeah. You say it's your birthday. We're gonna have a good time. I'm glad it's your birthday Happy birthday to you. ~Birthday, the...
  4. M

Some of MelodiousNymph's Wacky Poetry

. . . Okay, so they may not be wacky, but hey, everything Mel works on can be crazy enough to be sent over to Wonderland for a laugh. >.> Anyways, yep. Here you go, some pieces of poetry I've written up last year. Please do comment and say whatever you want about them, may they be good or bad -...
  5. M

Girl - Kingdom Hearts Fanart

. . . Ahem. I drew this back in school nearing finals week. If you know me, you know that one of my favorite films is Across The Universe. Around that time, I watched it again and saw the opening scene with a small bit of the Beatles song 'Girl', covered by the amazingly cute and Jim Sturgess...
  6. M

Fanfiction ► The Sitarist and The Sadist [A Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction]

Once again, just a silly little fanfic I quickly wrote. :D . . . Okay, so it may not be silly - 'tis a very serious one. But it's not really the best. Re-reading this thing really makes me want to watch Moulin Rouge!. >_> Anyways, enjoy. ^_^ Read and review, it makes me happy. DISCLAIMER...
  7. M

Fanfiction ► Promise [A Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction]

. . . Uhh, I can explain? ^_^' Okay, I thought of writing this after reading some online translations of the Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories manga somewhere. I decided to write up my own version - corrected grammar included - with my own little twist. Hey, we can all twist some stuff, ne? :3...
  8. M

Dear Prudence (a songfic)

. . . ^_^ Uhh, yeah. I've actually posted this on another forum, but no one seems to review it. And it's not really popular in Deviantart, either. So I posted it here for some reviews. Feel free to comment/suggest/criticize/flame/whatever. >_> Backstory: In my writing club in school, we had...
  9. M

Hoop Act (First try at Gymnastic Pose)

:/ I was going to post this somewhere else, but what the hey, it is KH-related. I drew this a few hours ago. Very first time I drew anyone in this pose. :/ It's sort-of fanart for Mad-TopHat-Ter's KH fanfic 'When the Circus Came to Town'. I haven't read it much yet, mainly because 1.) there's...
  10. M

Caption the Avatar Above You - KHI Edition!

. . . Was this game started here before? >_> Okay, there's a game in another forum that I hang out in, and, well, it's so darn fun that I had to bring it here. I think you guys will like it. :D You're supposed to make a caption about the avatar of the person above you. You can make it funny...
  11. M

Won't I Come Out to Play?

. . . I have. XDDDD Hi, everyone! ^_^ I'm MelodiousNymph, but you can just call me (insert whatever you want to call me here). And obviously, I just joined the KHInsider forum. ^___^ I'm on other forums, but this is the first time I've been on a forum with so much KH. @_@ Haha. I'm also...
Back