• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

BWAP

I came back. I keep dropping in and out, but I plan on a longterm stay this time.
  2. S

/b/rothers unite!

Well, /b/'s most loyal posters, come forward and show your true identity.
  3. S

Hehloh

Heya. I'm not new, but I'm not that known either. I just wanted to let everyone know I'm going to be back and start posting in an ACTIVE way. (: wish me luck everyone. <3
  4. S

Happy Birthday to me!

Happy birthday to me=) April 23rd. It's fun to have so many KHI'ers having their birthdays on the same date as I do.
  5. S

!

I know this might not be appropriate, but I really need help, guys. Any photoshop whizzes? I need this request done, so I'd be eternally grateful and rep you into the heavens if you did this for me. Pleeease? link: Clicky thanks.
  6. S

HIATUS

Because I got a worm in my jailbroken iPhone and on my pc ánd on my network so the interweb provider shut off my internet. I'm in my school a/v room now so I'm able to tell you guys I'll be off for the next few days. See ya.
  7. S

Help needed peepl=)

Hewwo, I have this really dorky problem. See the image? That's, like, what I have, but the hair colours are wrong. I need the guy to have brown hair and the girl to have blonde hair. Does any one of you have the skills to fix it for me?:) Thanks in advance, people. EDIT: Meh, i couldn't get...
  8. S

4chan is a bag of dicks and you should be castrated for posting /b/ shit here

Hi. Any thought on the famed proclaimed queen of 4chan's legendary /b/?
  9. S

Hi, I guess.

Hehloh. Since I've been a member for some time now, i'd like to come back and not let it go to waste. The membership that is. I've had some trouble on the forums here before, but those of you who remember my dark past, I apologize and will be a social enthousiastic happy forum member. that'll...
  10. S

Ansem's looks

Like, dude, hasn't anyone at all noticed that the way Ansem looks in Kingdom Hearts I , *y'know, the last boss battle* looks DAAAAAMN much like Sephiroth? I mean, he's got the same kinda coat, hair, and the thing everyone goes on ravin' about; he's stripped to the chest. What do yóu guys think...
  11. S

Final Fantasy VII CRISIS CORE - Roleplay sign up. Starting November 15th!

Hey all! To keep it short: there's gonna be a FFVIICC roleplay! =D I don't think i've got any rules for you guys, as long as you do keep in mind there's NO GODMODDING and keep the OOC down a little. So, let's get started. Welcome to Midgar. You have joined Shinra Electric Company, and...
  12. S

Just another newb. Bear with it.

Fear me, for I am new. Nice 'tmeetcha all! I mean, I'm not new to forums and how they work and all, but I'm new to this one. Right now I am ranked as Heartless, but watch me climb to the top! xD, just kiddin'. I'm gonna enjoy my time here. =)
Back