• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Neko

Terra, Ventus, or Aqua?

Game-play:I personally preferred playing as Aqua because of her flexibility and skill. Also being a girl it is just nice being able to play a female character in KH for once. I found Terra to be too slow even if he was powerful. Ventus was quick, but most of his attacks did not do as much...
  2. Neko

Hardest Organization 13 member?!?!

I have never played Final Mix. I really never had much trouble beating any of the Organization members in the normal version of KH2, but if I had to pick one probably Xenmas because I get kind of tired going through multiple battle phases.
  3. Neko

Where are you buying your copy?

I almost always get my games from Gamestop, so I am planning to pre-order there. If I see a better deal though I might buy it online. If I go to buy a game at any other store I go to Target because it is convenient.
  4. Neko

You may have heard this berfore...but does anyone know how to be Ice Cream Beat?

I would just practice the songs over, over, and over until I had the notes and timing pretty much memorized. It also helps to know where you have to be to get the notes in each part of the song. Keeping the beat sometimes helped me, but not a lot.
  5. Neko

What difficulty do you start on?

When I first started playing the games I started on Beginner, then after awhile I started on Standard. BBS and onward I started on Proud because I found Standard did not provide enough of a challenge.
  6. Neko

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Towel!

By "cheap enough" I was not saying it had to be necessarily cheap. I get what you mean though. I probably could have typed that more clearly. I was hoping within the $15-$30 dollar range. XD
  7. Neko

News ► Re: Chain of Memories HD Screenshots from Famitsu!

Re: Chain of Memories HD Screenshots from Famitsu! It is nice to see more images. Woah the detail!! <3 Lol The sleeping Shadow just looks hilarious to me.
  8. Neko

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Towel!

That is a cool towel. I would buy it if it was cheap enough.
  9. Neko

Who Is/Are Your Favorite Playable Organization XIII Member(s)

I tried out all of them with a variety of gears. My favorites would have to be dual wield Roxas, Xion just because I love her, Luxord because the cards are awesome, Xemnas because of the levitation, and Xaldin because those spears can do some damage.
  10. Neko

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Site Updated With 358/2 Days!

It looks so much better without the logo~ Thanks for the translations Zephyr. I really like the character bios. I have fallen in love with every version of Dearly Beloved and this one is no exception. <3 I can't stop listening to it.
  11. Neko

KINGDOM HEARTS 3D Sora and Riku PLAY ARTS Kai Revealed!

I love the Riku figure! I am not a big fan of the Sora figure though, but I like that he has the Ultima Weapon.
  12. Neko

News ► New 358/2 Days Screenshots From KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX! (updated!)

Thank you for your lovely translations goldpanner!
  13. Neko

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Screenshots from 4Gamer!

Woah yeah that is kind of creepy
  14. Neko

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Box Art!

I am in love with the top half of it, and I am somewhere in-between with the bottom. I cannot decide how I feel about it. I think Sora looks awesome. I have to agree that Kairi's pose is awkward, but it kind of works. Donald and Goofy look fine. Maybe it is the way they are placed. Overall I...
  15. Neko

News ► New KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX Screenshots from 4Gamer!

These screenshots are getting me excited! I especially like the one with Demyx. You can see so much detail in his hair lol. I would love if they included scenes from the dialogue in the Grey Area.
  16. Neko

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Hearts in Unison (Chapter 68 posted)

Re: Kingdom Hearts: Hearts in Unison (Chapter 28 posted) I finally got to read chapter 30! Again I must say I love your descriptions of everything. It really gets me into the story. I feel sorry for Namine feeling so guilty. I suspect she does have genuine feelings. And Kairi must be so worried...
  17. Neko

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Ice Cream Recipes

Wow I am going to have to try to make some of these sometime! It sounds like a good summer project.
  18. Neko

News ► Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix Jump Festa Trailer

I felt this strange mix of nostalgia and the feeling of seeing something new while watching this trailer. It was great! Seeing 358/2 Days was my favorite part. Xion's theme always makes me emotional.
  19. Neko

News ► Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMix 2013 Wallpaper!

I am getting a new phone soon, and this shall be its first wallpaper!
  20. Neko

News ► Famitsu Updates with New KINGDOM HEARTS HD ReMIX Info and Images!

Wow Clayton XD And now I am going to make sure to pay extra attention to the stained glass.
Back