• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Yo, Rokazu

Let's go. I hope you don't mind that I'm not going to use a template. In which case, I won't hold you responsible for posting one. IC: "Our old man commited suicide the other day, bro," a seemingly young man spoke, his tone being unreflecting toward his words. It were as though he were...
  2. M

MAIL MAN'S POETRY CONTEST [ ENTRIES ONLY ]

:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: MAIL MAN'S AWESOME POETRY CONTEST, lol :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool: We have enough emo shit plaguing this forum. Lets try not to encourage it in an entire contest. Here are my terms: 1) Anyone and any poem of any theme and of any style is eligible to...
  3. M

Throes of Immortality

Just some shit I wrote the other day during some free time. I might continue with it as a little story later on, I might not. I have a couple of different ideas for this, just not entirely sure in which direction I intend to take it. Sorry if its written a bit strangely at some points...not...
  4. M

Ressurecting the Mammoth

I was reading today's newspaper during school and came across a somewhat interesting article. http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/20/science/20mammoth.html?_r=1&ref=todayspaper If you don't want to read the entire thing, this is the theory behind it, in short. Your thoughts?
  5. M

Trivium - Shogun

I think their newest album is a huge improvement from The Crusade. Personally, I feel that 'Shogun' is their greatest song to date. What are your opinions on the album?
  6. M

Lit ► The Kite Runner

Just finished reading it recently. It was pretty damn good, one of the better ones I've read in a while. I heard the author wrote another book as well. I plan on giving that a read, when I get the chance. Has anyone here read either one?
Back