• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Faith healers

So, anybody heard of 'em? People who "heal" you by touching you (no, stave those horny thoughts off your mind for a second) or by looking at you, or cutting your finger or whatever it is that those folks do. They supposedly draw their "power" from religious or supernatural means, like through...
  2. A

Do you believe in an after life (ex. Hell, Heaven)?

Relates a little to the "do you believe in ghosts?" thread I posted, but a seperate topic nonetheless. I noticed in that topic that a few posters say that they do not believe in ghosts - but that they do believe in some kind of after life in a place high in the clouds that all souls go to (or...
  3. A

Rate the above username

Just as the title suggests. You simply rate the username of the user who posted before you. You can give points for creativity, for randomness, for stupidity ... anything. Well, I'm the first poster, so the only "name" is the big "KHInsider" banner on top. KHI, eh? I'll give it a ... 6/10
  4. A

Do you believe in ghosts?

Do you folks believe in ghosts? Ya know, "imprints of departed spirits" that walk the Earth? I'm mostly non-religious, so I don't really believe that dead people become transparent and come back just so they can wail in our basements. But its so much easier to say "Ghosts don't exist" when...
  5. A

Pets

So, anybody have pets at home? Ya know, dogs or cats or other animals that just sleep and eat while you go "Aww, that's adorable!" ? I've got a pair of rabbits here at home. Well, I had a pair of bunnies 2 years back. Since then, they've had atleast 12 offsprings. Sold most of them to a local...
  6. A

Sauerbraten (Cube 2)

Anyone ever played it? Its a free FPS that's highly malleable. "Malleable" in the sense that you can change the map around you - even as you play. Which means you can test every little change you make to your map. And you can invite others in to help build it up, as well. Of course, if you're...
  7. A

Tea

A thread about tea. Any tea. From Earl Grey to Darjeeling (is that how you spell it, anyway?), just talk about your favourite flavour of tea. Personally, I prefer eastern teas. Like the japanese green tea, for instance. One of Malaysia's local specialities is "pulled tea" or Teh Tarik. Its...
  8. A

The "What're you listening to right now" thread

Dunno if such a thread exists elsewhere on the forum, but I don't see any in this subforum. So, you probably know the deal - Just post what songs that you're listening to right now, and who the artist (singer) is. Like so: [Music] - [Singer] or [Music] by [Singer] I'll start off...
  9. A

Hello there.

Hello there, folks. Been a frequent visitor of KHInsider since last year, but I've only recently registered. The KHI community seems pretty large, and I hope to be a part of that growing community. ... I only hope I don't have as much "success" fitting in here as I've had elsewhere today - I...
Back