• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread Well, it seemed right.
  2. S

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread Unfortunantely, no. But I can say with my head help up high that the story has been conquored. Both.
  3. S

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread Oh, sorry.
  4. S

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far So are you saying that the Keyblades act through memories to find a new master?
  5. S

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread I have the game. so I know you're right.
  6. S

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread Riku's heart is a battle ground since he let in the darkness, so he has to battle the darkness from the inside as well as the outside. That's why you need to beat both stories.
  7. S

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far Okay, now im just confused.
  8. S

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far Just as Angel said, "Heart-Body-Soul triangle", A heartless takes the heart, The nobody is the, well, body, so the unbirts have to be the souls of people ethier before or after the took complete form. And if that's so, heres a...
  9. S

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far While you two are on Ansems experiments, He said that he also made an artifical Heartless. Did he make an artifical heart or artifical darkness or both to make this possible?
  10. S

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far That's true. Like Yin sid said, "If one such as you yeilds to the darkness in your heart, you too will become a heartless."
  11. S

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a minute. How does Ven get in this mix again? I know he looks like Roxas and all, but there was no mention of Ven being with Sora at any time.
  12. S

How far are you in the game?

Hmph, I have most of you beat. Sora; lvl 59: Progress; Complete: Diff.; Proud Riku; lvl 48: Progress; Complete: Diff.; Proud And I use attack decks. My sleights can just come together, but I rarely ever use them.
  13. S

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

I wonder how they got the name Xion? Is there a code in her name that I don't know about?
Back