• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Yay XD

Tired... Buuuuuut I turn 14 in a couple of minutes 8D I just wanted to make a thread about it XD
  2. S

how long...?

Well, I am going to cosplay Xion on a convention soon and I saw a post of somebeody who said that you should play the game before cosplaying. So when the game comes out here I have around a week to finish it, and I was wondering, how long ca does it take to beat the game?
  3. S

Regulations and rules for signature banners?

Aren't there any rules or regulations regarding the pictures people put in their signatures? I myself find it quite annoying when people's signatures/banners are too big for my screen. It makes the rest of the posts hard to read as I'll have to scroll to the side and back on each and every line.
  4. S

kingdom hearts movie?

so, my sister doesn't like to play games. And just moments ago she said: "why not make a kingdom hearts movie?" I like the idea because people who doesn't like to play video games can just watch the movie. so, what do you think? I don't know if it's already a thread about this, but I made one...
  5. S

taking a break...

well.... I don't think that there are many people here knowing me, but I am taking a break. I have much school stuff to catch up with. I will try to come back when my summer vacation starts. and yeah sorry if it's much wrong in my English here.
Back