• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Z

PS2 Easy Modding Guide

Step Six - Tricking your PS2 This step is where you finally use your copy of Swap Magic. If you are going to play KH2FM+ then use your DVD Loader version of Swap Magic. Some older games have a CD format but its fairly rare. Game Discs usually say what type of format they are so you shouldnt have...
  2. Z

MX´s Keyblade

Hey everybody, Does anyone have a ´schematic´ type picture of MX´s keyblade? Kinda like there is for Dark Soldier´s. I´m really curious to see what the thing actually looks like since you don´t really get a good look at it in the KH2FM+ Video. Thanks in advance, Zeff
  3. Z

Saïx Question

Well, I was wondering, what weapon exactly does Saïx wield? I´ve never seens anything like it before and to me all it resembles is a big staff with spikes at the top lol. Anyone know?
  4. Z

Final Mix: Luxord Help

Hey everyone, I´m in TWTNW and I´m kinda stuck on Luxord. I start, he turns me into a dice, does the card curse that surrounds me and kills me. Anyone got any good strategies? Cus it seems impossible with that stupid card curse (you cant escape it) Incase it matters, I´m playing on...
  5. Z

Axel & Roxas - Nobodies with hearts?

Well, I know that nobodies aren´t supposed to have hearts but I think that there really could be some exceptions. There´s a scene in KH2FM+ after you defeat Roxas in TWTNW where Axel and Roxas are sitting at the top of the Station Tower in TT talking about when they first met (the subject of...
  6. Z

Final Mix: Goddess of Fate Problem

Hey, I´m having trouble unlocking the Goddess of Fate Cup in the underworld in Final Mix+. I´m already at level 60 and it should have opened by the mid-50´s :/ Anyone know what the problem is? I´m trying to get all the Orichalcum+ in the game and can´t do it without that Cup. Thanks in...
  7. Z

Progress: What do you think?

Well, in my current quest to complete Critical Mode on Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix+ I am having tons of fun and really enjoying my 3rd play though. I´m right now on my way to my 2nd Visit to Hollow Bastion and I just thought, "I wonder how soon I´ll finish". Just thought it would be fun to see...
  8. Z

Expert Ring

I was wondering if anybody who has played the game can remind me how it is you get the Expert Ring in KH2FM+ ? I remember it being by Synthesizing but I´m probably wrong, the last time I played was about a year ago. You know, the one that gives you like 20 AP points or somethin.
  9. Z

FM+ Defense Boost Help

Hey, If anyone remembers, a little while back I was asking for some tips on preparation for the Terra battle in KH2FM+. I remember someone told me to make sure my defense was at least 90 if I was on Critical Mode and told me to go synthesize some Defense Boosts if I needed them. Does anyone...
  10. Z

Experience?

I´ve been seeing a lot of people arounf the forums with experience and level bars. How do you get these? I´m not saying I should have one cus I don´t really have that many posts but I just wanna know.
  11. Z

BBS Gameplay Question

Well, I just got another look at gameplay videos of both Terra and Ven and I saw that during gameplay they both seem to start glowing, which in turn gives them access to more powerful magic attacks and special abilities. Does anyone know what these are? As in maybe ´forms´ or ´limit´ type...
  12. Z

Is this hard or do I suck?

lol, Well, if anyone has seen my recent threads you´ll know that I just tonight started Critical Mode in KH2FM+. I find myself laughing at how much I´ve died already when I just barely got to The Land Of Dragons. So for those who know, do I suck? Or is Critical Mode actually hard lol?
  13. Z

Tough Decision

Hey everybody, I need some help making a decision for unlocking the KH2FM+ secret vid. Should I... 1. Try to find a guide for Jiminy´s Journal Completion in the game and finish all the Gummy Missions or 2. Star the game over in Critical Mode and only beat the 3 challenges (Terra, XIII...
  14. Z

FM+ Secret Movie unlock

Well, we have all seen the secret ending to KH2FM+ and we all know its freakin awesome. But, I´m having trouble unlocking the video of it for Theater Mode in FM+. Anyone know how to do this? I´ve beaten Terra, gotten the XIII Mushrooms and done the XIII Order bosses.
  15. Z

FM+ swap magic trouble

Hey, I´ve been trying to do some hacked fights in KH2FM+ using codebreaker but I´m having some trouble with my swap magic. After I choose my codes, I press the button to load the game and insert swap magic but the screen simply stays dark after that. I tried to use swap magic without using...
  16. Z

FM+ leveling spot

Hey, I´m playing KH2FM+ and my current goal is to defeat Terra with no hax so I´m trying to level up to LV99 but it seems like the process is kinda slow. I know it supposed to be when you get to high levels (I just now leveled up to LV83) but isn´t there some place where you can get quick exp...
  17. Z

FM+ Room of Sleep Question

Hey, I´ve seen videos on youtube of people going into the RoS below the lab in AtW´s study but is it true? Because I´ve heard that it opens once you defeat ES but I haven´t yet. That´s why I don´t know. I just figured it was a hacked room like the meeting place of Org. XIII
  18. Z

??Terra<->Riku Ven<->Sora??

Okay, here goes. It is already common knowledge that Terra "chose" Riku. It has also been speculated (not sure if confirmed) that Sora possibly has Ven´s heart. Assuming both are true why is it that in the FM+ secret ending the connection seems to be switched? When TAV pick up the three...
  19. Z

Secret Video Question

Hey, I just watched the KH2FM+ secret ending vid again just to make sure I´m still on track with everything that happened in it (and cus its badass xP) and I noticed something that I had missed last time. Before MX comes into the scene you see TAV meeting at "the keyblade graveyard" as I...
  20. Z

Japanese DSi question

Hey, I heard not too long ago that portable gaming consoles such as the DS and DSi are not region locked. For example, I could play an American version of KH Days on a Japanese white DSi. Can anyone confirm this? Cuz I´m currently looking for a white DSi on ebay since I have already bought the...
Back