• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Ummmm.. Axel Roxas? Whats Your Opinion o.O?

Did I say it was? If I remember correctly, I said no pairing was canon. So when was the last time you left the internet then? With that many posts, can't be too much.
  2. E

Why would it hurt me to see people off the internet saying things? I honestly couldn't care less. I find this kinda thing more humorous than anything else. Still not canon.
  3. E

I am so glad that I don't come on this forum much. I can't believe that people are posting multiple 'tl;dr' posts and I'm actually wondering why the heck some people are going so damn far to try sink some peoples views. This is the damn internet; people probably couldn't be bothered to read...
  4. E

Coded=canon?

I'm pretty sure it's as canon as your going to get.
  5. E

I'm gonna say that calling AkuRoku fans 'balls on the wall insane' is kinda offensive really, and heading further towards the flaming side. Apparently people can't actually support AkuRoku without being critisized for it.
  6. E

More selfcestrous than incestrous really.
  7. E

Larxene Great Character Horrible Person

I'm glad for the extra characteration that I'm hearing about, due to her being my favorite Org. member. I'm waiting for my game to come to see it now.
  8. E

You warned someone just earlier about saying 'Stupid Fangirls'...I think they were insulting the actual people somehow.
  9. E

Hasn't it already started though? We're one step off flaming here.
  10. E

Agreed. I see war on the horizon. Happens every time a thread like 'Did anyone else see *Insert pairing*?'
  11. E

Will Re:Chain of Memories Hit Europe?

I'm hoping it will come over here but I'm importing it anyways
  12. E

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread I can't wait to get it :) But I'm in Europe so I'm either waiting or getting Swap Magic (Probably the latter)
  13. E

Action Replay/Swap Magic Question

I'm just wondering which Swap Magic I would need for playing the upcoming KH RE:CoM on my European PS2. I've heard that it wont play an american game without Swap Magic and I want to know what I will need to play it. Mines a fat PS2 as well if that helps :) Thanks
  14. E

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

Hmm..Most of my reasons have probably already been said but one thing that got me that was Axel kinda died for Roxas/Sora and then Roxas had one small fight about it (Bummed that I'll never get to fight him also) and then totally forgot about him to go play happy families with Namine...
Back