• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

Movie Voucher?

So if you go to Gamestop.com - Buy PSP 3000 GameStop Exclusive KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep Entertainment Pack - Mystic Silver - Sony PSP, it says that the psp bundle comes with a movie voucher. FOR WHAT??!!! this is buggin me! if you know can you tell me? thank you
  2. V

lol. this is too funny!

so im reading the sequel to A Wrinkle In Time, which is A Wind In The Door. and in it there are beings with the power of nothingness (echtroi). the have the power to X things. X-ing something causes it to be destroyed. or to lack identity. lol. as soon as i read that i thought of Org XIII...
  3. V

i just noticed in the new trailor..

i just watched the new trailor.. y are terra and aqua fighting (10ish seconds in)? its in cgi so i was thinking the ending?
  4. V

a cool plot twist

wouldn't it be unexpected if sora like sacraficed himself to save riku and kairi and roxas was recreated but due to the nature of how he died, he had no darkness in his heart so he never made a heartless. The remnants of sora in roxas could tell him to help riku and kairi. toward the end of the...
  5. V

so... i just called gamestop

i just called them about the book... and he checked and said that their street date for Days was taken off... so when they get the game they can start selling it... like even if they get it early. he said that that is not just a gamestop thing, but anyone who is selling the game
  6. V

date change?!

I went to pick up the strategy guide today... and they didn't have it. i check gamestops website and now it says the 29th for the game and the guide.. when did this happen?
  7. V

What is an unverse??

where did the term unverse come from?? what happened to unbirths??? i'm sooo confused
  8. V

gamestop also says its there

i just read on gamestop that pinnochio is in days!!! in the page for the strategy guide it says there are maps for disney inspired worlds including pinnochio and it mentions another one... but that's not important. here's the link: Gamestop.com - Buy Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Official Stategy...
  9. V

can you notice any relations??

do the kh characters remind you of any others from any other game/show/movie? i know riku reminds me of matt from digimon because of his easily persuaded heart and sora reminds me of tai because of how stupidly optimistic he is. what do you think?
  10. V

sneak peek?

does anyone else think that the end of reverse/rebirth might hold a sneak peek at days? i just finished the game and was like... ive seen that scene with namine, diz, and riku in the pod room before, oh yea... it was in a days scan... and then mickey and riku in hollow bastion, and the roxas...
  11. V

kingdom key??

so is it me or is that kingdom key in roxas's hand when riku falls past him on the giant tv? YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Deep Dive - HD High Definition look at 2:30 to see what im talking about, oh yea and kairi is on the tv!!!
  12. V

why does sora get special treatment

why does roxes get a keyblade since he is SORA's nobody i still say he must've had a heart (because it is a requirement) which means xion has one too. there had to have been other keyblade weilders who were turned into nobodies and they probably couldn;t weild the keyblade. and if sora's nobody...
  13. V

something doesn't add up

i thought that in the first game, (please correct me if i am wrong) it was said that only those with strong hearts could wield the keyblade. if nobodies don't have hearts, then how can roxas and xion wield the keyblade this means that they need hearts, so.... i think (correct me if i'm wrong)...
Back