• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Who´s the strongest?

I haven't played it, but I've watched some vids. Looks like Marluxia is the most aggravating of the bunch.
  2. N

"He is a man infused with darkness"

I said maybe it was a sign. Nothing more. lol
  3. N

"He is a man infused with darkness"

From the original BbS trailer, Terra's eyes go yellow, which maybe hints at darkness? Another sign is him being with Maleficent in many shots.
  4. N

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

Ah. I get you now, but I'm on the fence. To me, it makes more sense that a wielder can possess any keyblade. Unique to them or not.
  5. N

But you're saying there can only be one specific wielder, no?
  6. N

Well, if Keyblades are limited to one wielder, explain BbS?
  7. N

Level 99 Roxas

Not a chance for moi. I don't have the patience, and it throws any challenge away.
  8. N

From what I understand, a Keybalde can be used by anyone possessing the power to wield them. Thus, they aren't limited to one specific wielder.
  9. N

in the secret ending

I'm pretty sure she was thinking, "Great. We just got our asses kicked, and now we have to deal with... this."
  10. N

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far All we know so far is that they were around long before Heartless and Nobodies. :confused:
  11. N

Only because they're the most favored. lol
  12. N

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far I'm curious about the Dark Soldier.
  13. N

Most hated Organization Member

Xaldin, only because of the first time I fought him. He was a pain.
  14. N

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread As much as I think SE is trying to milk some cash, I'll probably end up getting it. I wasn't a fan of the original CoM, but after reading up on Re:CoM, I've decided to give it another chance. lol
  15. N

Howdy, folks.

The name's Sam. Pleasure to meet your acquaintances.
  16. N

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far What we know is tantalizing enough. Of course we all want to know more, but the evil SE doesn't give more for one reason: anticipation. lol
Back