• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

Any games in the making ?

Hi every one just a quick question are there any KH games in the working ? And is there any news about BBS vol 2 ?
  2. V

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending + Secret Ending

So you know the part with the org in the throne room where all of them in there ?
  3. V

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

Kingdom Hearts 3D, Jump Festa 2012 trailer (ENGLISH SUBTITLES, HD 720p) - YouTube
  4. V

So that scene with Axel/Lea and Zexion/Ienzo is them back to being somebody's? Cannot wait to see how Ienzo is done in the game if that is the case.
  5. V

Re: [Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! Amazing truly. This makes up for the lack of info recently. I have not been this excited since i finished BBS.
  6. V

TGS Trailer officially released! (JP and Eng. Subbed trailers in first post)

Re: TGS Trailer officially released! To be honest i did always hope Ienzo was not willing to what happened to him takes away the innocent of the child. Even when i saw him in bbs i could tell he was a nice guy. Cant wait to see how this plays out with the rest. For all we know none of them...
  7. V

KH3D Trailer Impression (With Dialogue)

To be honest if Vanitas comes back i imagen him going for a free for all against every one including Xehanort.
  8. V

What makes this series so amazing or so awful to you ?

What is it that makes you personally love or hate the Kingdom Hears series ?
  9. V

Chances of One Giving-Up During the Exam?

Re: Chances of One Tossing the Exam? Yen Sid will pull the typical wise master thing when one will think they have failed but in reality they have passed and learned a lesson and im guessing that will be towards Riku
  10. V

kingdom hearts 3d shocking ending

Darknees dose not mean evil. As much as light dose not mean Good. Again just look a Riku Terra Eraqus and Xeahnort
  11. V

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Official Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSRtYpNRoN0 Thoughts on this ? i can pretty much say im sold not only because of the sexy game play but the Music just traps within the setting. Ohh when he shouts how the joy hits me every time
  12. V

BBSV2 for a Main Game Console (LEGIT discussion RESTRICTED to FACT)

Re: BBSV2 for a Main Game Console..why not? I think the Secret episode in BBSFM Says it all. was pretty much a demo. Well hopefully
  13. V

The Gathering

I was wondering what the keyblades represented. After playing BBS i thought they were random. Thank you for pointing it out.
  14. V

BBS vol.2 - PSP or NGP (PSP2)

Did Nomura state in a not so long ago interview that they were working on a KH Project for a while ? If so lets hope this is it :)
  15. V

BBS vol.2 - PSP or NGP (PSP2)

IN all honesty it looks like they will make it for the psp simply because they got the secret episode on the psp and im assuming that it is bassicly a demo for BBS Volume 2. And Square would be idiots to do this i can only comment form what i belive and others and they dont like the idea but...
  16. V

Master Xehanort- Good or Evil?

Who knows maybe things would have been different for Xehanort if he was not smothered in Eraqus's Light. (Or even possibly his masters)
  17. V

Why nobody wants BBSv2 go to NGP?

Thought meant in offensive manner now realises
  18. V

So kiddies what would you like to be in the future instalments...

Kingdom hearts: Birth by Sleep volume 2 : All of the Organizations members Somebodys and possibly there heartless How little Ienzo became an orphan (Poor little guy ): ) Aqua meeting Xemnas (thanks to that popular thread about it with beautiful art <3) More of the organization before Roxas came...
  19. V

BBS is the best selling PSP game in 2010

Well thats great and it dose deserve it it was such and amazing game <3 Hope this makes Nomura happy :D
  20. V

BBSV2 is closer than we think...

No it isent the 10 year anniversary game. Nomura has not even thought of a 10 year gift yet it has been said in previous interviews.
Back