• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. DJQuackQuack

Fanfiction ► When Worlds Collide [A Traskix and DJQuackQuack Collab]

This fanfic is brought to you by the collaboration of: B.O.K.S Box Of Kittens Studios And I.H.A.B.S I Has A Bucket Studios ________________ Prologue Hello there casual and elite gamers alike! Are you tired of arguing over who the best video game character is? Tired of magazine...
  2. DJQuackQuack

Wish this guy a happy birthday already!

We all know him in someway. Whether it be through his mad skillz in the RPs that leave people shaking in fear, or the blessing our eyes with such amazing tags and avvies, this person needs very little explanation as to how epically awesome he is. Ladies, Gentlemen, and the one's I'm not sure...
  3. DJQuackQuack

Fanfiction ► Duality: A series of double story minis

Brought to you by: B.O.K.S Box Of Kittens Studios -Alright! So out of boredom and sheer randomness, tons of ideas popped into my head! These ideas are various miniature stories. None of them will relate to one another, other than the central theme behind this whole thread. That theme...
  4. DJQuackQuack

Anime/Manga Chracter Tournament!! (Round 1) [Votes Due 4/2]

Alrighty folks, here is something for every manga and/or anime fan to enjoy! After hours of debating and searching, I have found 28 main characters that stand out as the top. But, who of these elite 28...is number 1? Who will stand out above the rest in the end and claim their rightful victory...
  5. DJQuackQuack

Pieces of Perfection: Golden Sunset

Brought to you by; BOKS (Box Of Kittens Studios) So here is something I have started writing, hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I have enjoyed making it. Please feel free to comment and cnc, but no spamming. So, without further delay... Chapter 1 Audio Report 01 Hello, to...
  6. DJQuackQuack

sleepless nights

Insomnia. I have. You cure. GO!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. DJQuackQuack

Incomplete RP: Ch1- The Black Death

Incomplete RP Ch 1- The Black Death A disease, a deadly plague that spread across the world. None were safe, from the average citizen to even the most powerful warriors, all became susceptable to it's vicegrip of death. Said to only have been put to a stop due to the lack of any major...
  8. DJQuackQuack

What does this mean??

Alright, first off NOT MY POEM, it's my best friend's offline and he writes poetry time to time. He wrote this one recently for fun and said he has no idea what kind of meaning it has, if any at all. SO, I ask you all of KHI to read and both critique and take a swing at what you think it means...
  9. DJQuackQuack

A gentlemen's duel, minus the gentlemen [Challenge to Ken]

You know what's up (a direction and a movie, duh), so post ur tempy, pick the location, and we shall fisticuffs! Name- Unknown Alias- The Sword Crafter Age- Unknown (appearance gives him the look to be merely in his upper teens) Gender- Male History- Many centuries ago, there was a proud...
  10. DJQuackQuack

Battle Thread (original title eh?) [Challenge to DANTE]

Well Dante, here is the thread! You may pick the location, here is my temp: Name- Sumxic Title- The Jutebox Hero Age- 24 Gender- Male Element- Music Weapon- iFight- A pair of jet black headphones that fit snuggly atop his head. They have the design of a violet lizard on each earpiece, and...
  11. DJQuackQuack

Make me a sandwhich, not war [open challenge]

Hey, open challenge as it says. I am not much of a battler, so giving it a try. ^^;; Also, location is up to the challenger. So here's my temp: Name- Sumxic Title- The Jutebox Hero Age- 24 Gender- Male Element- Music Weapon- iFight- A pair of jet black headphones that fit snuggly atop...
  12. DJQuackQuack

I have a technical problem.

Hello, this problem is the same as it was a couple months ago. I still cannot upload any pictures in the albums section. Any help/information would be much appreciated. Thank you
  13. DJQuackQuack

Braig/Xigbar in new trailer

Ok, so at about 4:50 into the new trailer, I am sure everyone knows that what we are seeing is gameplay of Terra fighting against Braig/Xigbar. Also to be noted, he is hanging upside down in middair defying gravity, teleporting through darkness, and firing from the oh so familiar weapons he...
  14. DJQuackQuack

Help/Support ► Ringtones!

So yeah, simple favor please. Anyone out there know of any good places to get some free ringtones? I'd much appreciate linkage and thank you in advance for your help!
  15. DJQuackQuack

Infinity

"To infinity and beyond!" "Our love shall last forever." "To the endless skies!" "This speech is never gonna end..." These lines and statements most of you have heard in some way, shape, or form, are they valid? Or are they simply meant to express something that has no end in sight? My main...
  16. DJQuackQuack

31536000 seconds and counting later...

I have reached my first year on KHI :D And I don't regret it yet XD I have loads of fun on this site, met tons of cool people (some even very close to me), have learned a lot, and am looking foward to what my second year here will have in store for me. Thanks again everyone ^^;;
  17. DJQuackQuack

Affirmative action strikes again!

President Barack Obama wins Nobel Peace Prize - Yahoo! News Complete and utter garbage. This is BS at its finest folks.
  18. DJQuackQuack

Whoa, wait, what?

Ok, in regard to this whole CrackaKale thing, why did Skye and Midget99999 get banned as well? What did they do?
  19. DJQuackQuack

Album problem.

Hello, it seems whenever I go to try and add a new picture to one of my albums, I spend quite a while searching how to do so. There is no link saying 'add picture' in any way. I have asked a mod but he isn't sure either, anyone know what's up?
  20. DJQuackQuack

The Incomplete Struggle (KH Roleplay) [OOC and Sign-ups]

The Incomplete Struggle (kh based rp) It’s been 10 years since the conflict between the Organization XIII and the denizens of the light. Over the course of those years, in order to ensure the protection of all worlds and prevent any uprisings of darkness, the Restoration Committee (founded in...
Back