• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Sora-From Hollow Bastion to Joining with Roxas

After playing both versions of Re: CoM and trying to relate everything with the timeline I know from KHII, I suddenly realized something that kind of shocked me. Please bear with me... If Sora's nobody was born at the moment he lost his heart in Hollow Bastion and we know Roxas was up and...
  2. G

terra falls because of aqua and ven

Re: aqua and ven in cinderella I don't know, I definitely see what you're saying about Ven and Aqua, but as far as Terra being left out I disagree. Actually I see Terra as more of the glue beween them than anything. I tend to see all three of them really close, parallel to SoKaRi. Don't read...
  3. G

Xion's Creation...

Too true!! As your sig says...Ultimately everything SE and Disney put in the game are gonna be for what sells best, and if twists and turns are what it takes, well, people like us will be thinking too much for a long time >X P LOL I just posted something over there and hopefully people will...
  4. G

Fix Xigbar for Days??

If your looking at the issue from the timeline of KH then maybe Xigbar developed the fusing technique later on in his existence, like right before he fought Sora, or something like that. That's how I see it anyway, and it makes sense from an RPG perspective. BTW Xigbar is my favorite OM and I...
  5. G

i know i know... another xion theory...

I really WANT to like this theory, and agree with the main points, partly because its kinda like mine, but instead of thinking of Xion balancing Namine out, [I] think of her more like what Roxas is to Sora. I don't know, either Namine and Xion are unique entities but similar to one another or...
  6. G

Xion's Creation...

Based on these two points alone, yes I would say Xion is Aqua's nobody. But there are too many correlations between Sora and Kairi, plus the scene with Namine and DiZ which make me think otherwise. Plus, I would just like this too be true ^_^ *admitting personal influence* BTW I just read...
  7. G

Xion's Creation...

OK. I'm finally going to address the armor. I think the armor IS the reason Xion doesn't fully resemble Aqua. If you look closely, it doesn't appear there is any body within the armor, especially the way it is contorted. This means Xemnas was doing one of his crazy rants which held bearing on...
  8. G

Xion is Aqua's Nobody?

Excellent. I agree with every point. It makes no sense for nobodies to not to age, and I'll try to prove it: Q: What cuases aging? A: Time. Only the influence of time creates age. Why then, would every nobody who retains form hold so much importance on time? Roxas and Axel talk about...
  9. G

Xion's Creation...

This is why I believe that Aqua, just like Ven, was somehow placed Kairi, or has some connection to her (won't know what until BbS). If this is true, then it would explain Xion's ability to wield the Keyblade, which is believed to be fake. The question then is why can't Kairi wield a...
  10. G

Xion's Creation...

Yes, this is the key: Kairi's heart inside Sora's body. This situation is so unique that that is why I believe three nobody-like beings were created: Roxas, Xion, and Namine. I tried to defend this with a math metaphor, but did a poor job, so here's the skinny- Sora loses HIS heart, leaves...
  11. G

Xion is Aqua's Nobody?

Sorry to go back to this, but if we're talking about aging in the KH universe than we have to understand that we are only shown a small portion of the true timeline. Thusly we must make assumptions based on our knowledge of the facts rather than what we see all the time. The fact is Roxas, the...
  12. G

Xion's Creation...

True. So you agree that Namine is indeed, at very least a product of BOTH Sora and Kairi (Kairi's heart in Sora)? I agree. I no longer think of her as something close to a heartless, but a special existence/nobody. This idea upholds my theory then that Xion is to Kairi as Roxas is to Sora end...
  13. G

358/2 days. the WHOLE story. just try to burn me!

Axie did a good job. Everything he said is more likely, and while nothing about 358/2 can be proven yet I have on simple question for you? If Ven IS indeed talking to Terra to erase/bury him (which he is not) then how could Terra have been buried too? Did he do it himself? Answer: No, most...
  14. G

"He is a man infused with darkness"

Back to Star Wars, I imagine it's the same motivation the Emperor had for pressuring Luke to kill Darth Vader. The Emperor could have done it himself, easy; it literally would have taken a wave of his hand--but if Luke did it, he'd be lost to the Dark Side. Bet it's the same deal. Not only do...
  15. G

Xion's Creation...

In all honesty I don't think we can take that as 100% fact, as mostly true, yes. In particular with Namine, her existence is clowded in mystery (hopefully to be revealed in 358/2 Days). She has special powers unlike any other being, resembles Kairi, and has connections with Roxas and Xion-this...
  16. G

Xion is Aqua's Nobody?

Now this is the best explanation I've heard! Partially because it upholds my theory, but it combines the influence of Aqua as well. I purposefully haven't mentioned Aqua until now because her relationship with Ven in the past, romantic or platonic, is clearly reflected in Sora and Kairi. While...
  17. G

Xion is Aqua's Nobody?

Well, well. I don't know if I believe in coincidences but I, too, find it hard to enjoy Naruto; I'll still watch it (if I must) but not a fan either. However, out of all the Naruto characters, of which there are too many, I really like Rock Lee. Ironic? I don't know, just thought it was...
  18. G

Xion's Creation...

Excellent! I was hoping this would branch out to Namine! Alright, well Roxas is 100% a nobody and the only thing that makes him special is that he derived from Sora, this is why he is capable of weilding the Keyblade. If indeed Xion derives from Kairi's heart in Sora's body at the specific time...
  19. G

Xion's Creation...

OK. It took me a while to get here but thanks to 'Phil' I found where to start a new thread. This is in regards to the new character, Xion, confirmed in KH: 358/2 Days. Many people have made some very persuasive arguments, but I have yet to here the theory I'm about to discuss. If someone has...
  20. G

Xion is Aqua's Nobody?

Thanks guys! As do I, almost done with new thread XP
Back