• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

which organization fight was the hardest for you to beat

Hardest has to be Xaldin 2nd hardest is Xigbar and a little trouble with Demyx surprisingly the ALMIGHTY SUPERIOR KNOWN AS XEMNAS was the easiest to beat
  2. S

Mickey's Help

Well yah. Meet the requirements then die. Please no flames I'm just saying this is what works for me. I don't want to make enemies. I admit some battles like the Xemnas one will not involve Mickey.
  3. S

Mickey's Help

Have you tried meeting the requirements? Meet the requirements first.
  4. S

Mickey's Help

He appears in any boss battle. Believe me. (Note my last post) Try it for yourself.
  5. S

Mickey's Help

Well what I noticed is that there are requirements to call for mickey: 1. Drive Gauge must be empty 2. Must be a boss fight That's the scenario for me every time. I think Mickey is there to revive you and refill your drive gauge and make life easier. All in all your drive must be empty and it...
  6. S

twilight thorn

I agree with SuperNova. It's like dejà vu to me.
  7. S

Do World's have a nobody?

Wow. I used to have my own personal theory about this before but I never decided to start a thread on it cause I would have thought everybody would have called me a noob. But anyway I think this theory is possible considering the fact that worlds have hearts too regardless of it is a person or...
  8. S

Ven/Sora/Roxas Theory

Don't hate me if I sound like a noob. OK so what you guys are saying is that when Terra was talking to Xehanort he was referring his "friend" to be the DS?:confused:
  9. S

Oraganization XIII- Favorite Fight

Mine would have to be Roxas vs. Axel cause it's dramatic and Sora vs. Xemnas(Memory Skyscraper& in that weird white twisty world thing) because well... it was dramatic.
  10. S

Nobodies in KH:358/2 days

Besides when you think about it wouldn't it be weird if you see Org. XIII without any of the lesser nobodies in any part of the story? :sleep:
  11. S

DS Theory: Shut Your Mouth

I agree with Ziz, that anything can be a possibility. What I think right now is to wait for more news from the man who created KH himself.
  12. S

Xion connected to Aqua?!?!?

Hi I'm new at this so please if I sound like a noob please don't get mad. Does anybody here have a detailed idea who Xion's "somebody" is and how she has the keyblade? I love kingdomhearts and i want to get a better understanding. Honestly I'm confused who Xion is.
Back