• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. sonickenshin

The Official Voice Actor Discussion Thread

Oh yeah, then that's definitely her.
  2. sonickenshin

News ► Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind DLC Detailed and Priced

What?! We're not getting dual audio?! Oh come on... ._. That sucks.
  3. sonickenshin

Yozora sounds like someone completely new. He sounds really cool though. Really smooth, and deep, but still young. Aerith is sounds like an older Andrea Bowen. So it's probably an older Andrea Bowen
  4. sonickenshin

Wow, a lot of people enjoyed the voice acting. Well, I'm happy for you guys. I just wish I felt the same way. Here are my thoughts in the spoilers. You don't have to read them, it's not really to prove I'm better or you have to agree with me or whatever. I just need to vent. The short...
  5. sonickenshin

Kingdom Hearts 3 Soundtrack Appreciation Thread

Do we have a release date for the soundtrack?
  6. sonickenshin

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

On the first thing. On the second thing.
  7. sonickenshin

Kingdom Hearts III Pre-Release Spoiler Discussion Thread

I've enjoyed a lot of what I have seen in the leaks. My only real problem is that Also...some voice acting complaints. The music and everything else look great tho. This might be my favorite Square Enix game in awhile if it plays as good as it looks
  8. sonickenshin

DLC Discussion

I feel like that all the added DLC will just be content that would usually be in Final Mix versions than the vanilla ones. Which would be new Keyblades, new secret bosses, forms, new cutscenes, etc. So I'm fully expecting KHIII to have the content size of KHII with all this other stuff being...
  9. sonickenshin

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! Hearing his other stuff, I think this is probably the most solid guess. I'm told he's Swedish, so that matches with the random accent he has in the trailer. I wish he hammed it up as much as he did for the...
  10. sonickenshin

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! It's probably going to be John Kassir most likely. Xehanort definitely has a Latino accent. And Osment legit surprised me. He can really scream.
  11. sonickenshin

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! That Master Xehanort does not sound like anything Mark Hamill can do. And if it is, the director picked the wrong voice out of his repetoire to use. Yes, it would've sound like Eraqus, but it would've fit...
  12. sonickenshin

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! Also those that aren't used to dubbing tend to have some heightened inflections. I kind of thought that was Idina Menzel on Elsa in the trailer, but it ended up being her. Levi kinda has that in this...
  13. sonickenshin

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! Elsa has a similar voice texture, but it is higher in places. It's probably a different person.
  14. sonickenshin

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! Ahh, that's good then! :D
  15. sonickenshin

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! I probably need to hear more, but Woody didn't sound like an impression nor does it sound like Jim Hanks
  16. sonickenshin

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! Aw sweet! That means he won't be recast! :D
  17. sonickenshin

Re: The Official VA Discussion Thread - Home of David Tennant & Drake Bell Speculation! Rex and Hamm will probably come back no problem, since they appeared in Disney Infinity. He probably recorded all, if not most of his dialogue already. The one I wonder about is Keiji Fujiwara as Lea. He's...
  18. sonickenshin

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 FCP Community Feedback

I dunno if I should ask this here, but when I started watching Back Cover, the video doesn't cover my whole monitor? EDIT: Never mind. Fixed it.
  19. sonickenshin

[SPOILER] 2.8 Voices

I kinda thought she was the best voice in the new one. haha She really grew as a voice actress since she first started voicing Xion. I honestly wouldn't mind it if she was Kairi for KH3.
Back