• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Watchmen

O.K. let me start off by saying the film still looks amazing, and I still think it will be the best film of 2009. But, I no longer think it will be the perfect adaptation I, along with most Watchmen fans, were hoping it would be. Here's the trailer: WATCHMEN on Yahoo! Movies Some flaws from...
  2. B

If there was any hope the US would have 358/2 Days soon..

I'm a liitle glad for this news, because I'll have more time to save money up back from X-Mas for a DS and 358. Only problem is, there aren't too many games to keep me occupied in Q1 of next year, unless White Knight Chronicles comes out in that time span.
  3. B

Fallout 3

Just picked it up for 360 today. Wasn't a fan of Oblivion at all, but Bethesda looks to have really gotten their shit together and designed a good WRPG. It's been getting stellar reviews everywhere (9.6 - IGN, 10 - Eurogamer, 9 - GameSpot, 5/5 - GamePro). Can't wait to dive into this.
  4. B

kingdom hearts birth by sleep

Hunchback would be badass. The rest...meh.
  5. B

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread Hey guys, sorry if this has been brought up already, but do you think that SE will possibly tuck a little easter egg for 358/2 Days in Re:CoM? I think it would cool if they gave us a trailer if you do everything in the game, or beat it on the...
  6. B

How good is Coded going to be?

I think Coded will be awesome for a phone game. I really wouldn't be expecting anything to spectacular honestly. But I'm just speaking for myself, I don't like phone games, and plus, don't have a phone that could handle it, so I won't be getting it anyway.
  7. B

Alan Wake IS BACK!

New website look: Alan Wake - www.AlanWake.com New Screen: http://download.remedygames.com/screenshots/Alan_Wake_Bookstore_720p.jpg http://download.remedygames.com/screenshots/Alan_Wake_Forest_mining_car_720p.jpg http://download.remedygames.com/screenshots/Alan_Wake_Seaplane_720p.jpg...
  8. B

Max Payne

Did anyone see it? If you're a fan of the games, be prepared to be pissed. It loosely follows the story and usually puts things in the wrong order or misses them completely. The games were like Sin City. The movie feels like a very weak sister to Sin City. Very disappointing. Yet another bad...
  9. B

DS Theory (possibly my only decent theory worth mentioning)

That's what I thought. Damn this thread! I came in here expecting some sort of theory on the DS. :sneaky:
  10. B

Poor Namine.

I doubt it'll be that bad. The loss of Zane absolutely ruined the character. I don't think that'll happen with Namine. It'll probably be a little cringe-worthy at first, but I'm still giving the girl a chance to pull it off.
  11. B

Re: Chain Of Memories in NA

Re: Chain Of Memories in NA I hope the voice change isn't as drastic as was with Zane to Epcar
  12. B

What do you think of

Hmmm...I certainly like it, but, like mentioned earlier, something's missing. It's not as good as KH or KH II's, but I do like it better than original CoM. Overall, very good. It's got that KH title screen art, and I like that.
  13. B

Finally Back

To the world of KH I mean. Hi, I've been a fan since day 1. All the way back in Sep. of '02. Used to be a huge poster on the late, great ansemreport.com. Followed everything KH religously up until KH II. After I beat KH II, I took a huge break from the world Kingdom Hearts. I've known about...
Back