• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. wykin2

Not a big deal.

It's really not a big deal. But I thought I'd point out that you can pre-order KH HD 1.5 ReMix at Gamestop now too.
  2. wykin2

You can vote for KH 3D: DDD As IGN's Best 3DS Game of the Year now.

You can vote for KH 3D: DDD as IGN's Best 3DS Game of the Year now. Just go here: 3DS - Best of 2012 - IGN
  3. wykin2

IGN's Review For Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Is Up Now! (If You're Interested)

Check out IGN's video review of Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance. The written review is also up on IGN's website which goes into more detail on the game. Kingdom Hearts 3D - IGN Video Review - YouTube
  4. wykin2

Poll for London Philharmonic Orchestra VG music, KH ranking high

IGN has a new poll letting you vote for what video game series you think has the greatest video game music. Kingdom Hearts is currently in 3rd place! Go to Vote for The Greatest Video Game Music - IGN to vote for Kingdom Hearts and help make it #1 on the list before the poll closes. If the...
  5. wykin2

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance is now #1 on Gamestop's list of most anticipated 3DS games!

A while back I posted that Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance is was #2 on Gamestop's list of most anticipated 3DS games. Although it's nothing to get too excited about, I though I'd point out that Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance has now taken #1 spot on Gamestop's list of most...
  6. wykin2

Kingdom Hearts Recipes!

The website Gourmet Gaming was featured in this month's Nintendo Power Magazine. It's pretty cool. It's got recipes for "sea salt ice-cream" and "spark lemon" from Birth By Sleep among recipes for dishes from other video game series. You can even request new recipes for other video game foods...
  7. wykin2

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance is #2 of Gamestop's most anticipated 3DS games!

Just thought I might let everyone know that Dream Drop Distance has scored the #2 spot on Gamestop's list of most anticipated 3DS games, right behind Resident Evil: Revelations. It is also Gamestop's #13 most anticipated overall game. Not too shabby.
  8. wykin2

Re:coded is 2011 NA bestseller

Re:coded is 2011 NA bestseller Some of you may know this already, but I thought I'd share it anyway. I came across this on Nintendo's official DS page. Best Sellers Best-selling titles for the Nintendo DS according to NPD Group Inc. "Recent" based upon unit sales in Jan. 2011. Past year data...
Back