• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Traverse Town Tabloids #1: Is Nintendo banking on the Success of Kingdom Hearts?

KH on Wii would be pretty cool. That could do a few different things withe controls. Motion sensing, plain old button smashing, and the could also do classic controller to give it that original KH feel.
  2. I

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

Just because most people want to know about thye spoilers doesn't all people want to. And You shouldn't move this to spoilers because there will still be English version updates.
  3. I

A) Were not lashing out, we just want to wait. B)There is now Spoiler section for all the spoilers about the game, hence the name "Spoilers"
  4. I

Well you shouldn't be posting this stuff here anyway. Thats why there's a Spoilers section. Some of us want to wait til' we get English Version.
  5. I

Favourite Moment in KH2?

I also liked the scene when Merlin poofs everyone to Disney Castle while Donalds talking. That was pretty funny.
  6. I

KH 358/2 days More Joke Weapons

Demyx's Broom was the coolest.
  7. I

Kairi related to Ansem the Wise?

The last one might be the same one as the other 2 though. That has Ansem's Study as well. Edit: Sorry, I thought you meant the last one was built by Maleficent.
  8. I

Maybe he did. Why else would Ansem's Study be there?
  9. I

Who are you gonna play first in BBS?

I'm gonna start with Aqua, because I know the least about her right now, then Ven, then Terra.
  10. I

Favourite Moment in KH2?

I know where your coming from. That was pretty epic.
  11. I

An Unbirth Theory...yes that's what I said.

That's an amazing theory. The only thing that got me was the baby thing, but I get it now.
  12. I

Princess or not, maybe Ansem the Wise knew Maleficent was going after the pure hearts, and sent Kairi away.
  13. I

I'm Baaaack.

I took a little break from here once I got Re: Chain of Memories. Then when I still hadn't finished the game, I got a Wii, and we disconnected the PS2 to connect the Wii. Then, just a couple days ago, I realized I hadn't finished the game, so I hooked up the PS2 again. And therefore I got into...
  14. I

Level 99 Roxas

I don't need any help with my defense, because as I said before, it takes about 5 minutes to get is HP down to critical so EXP. Boost will come into effect.
  15. I

Level 99 Roxas

*plays sad music* Sorry. At least your way ahead of me. I'm at level 10 now. At least I got SOME time to play.
  16. I

Level 99 Roxas

Well, no playing today either because we have a guest, and they've been watching TV ALL DAY LONG!!!
  17. I

Level 99 Roxas

Well, looks like my day is over. My dad is watching a basketball, which will probably run through my 'able to play' time.
  18. I

Level 99 Roxas

We'll just have to wait and see, won't we?=)
  19. I

Level 99 Roxas

Yeah. The only things they really ARE good for are Drive Forms, Limits, and holding extra items. And right now, I probably have about 11 potions.xD
  20. I

Level 99 Roxas

When you get to level 99, then it'll be sad for donald and Goofy. They'll be at around level 9 or something, right?
Back