• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Wait? I guess so.

YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Coded - Final Scene ^ After watching the Final Scene of Coded, is it safe to say that Kairi can officially weild a keyblade? Aqua also had a choosing moment with Kairi in Radient Garden, the same way that Terra chose Riku. Aqua meeting Kairi (towards the end, Aqua...
  2. N

TGS 2009

Towards the end of the trailer when MX is approaching VAT, Vanitas comes out of him. Then when MX says: " Look. The ruins of many keys who took on the powers of their masters are here in the place, where there was a fight between light and darkness. The remains of the Keyblade Wars," the camera...
  3. N

Poor Namine.

According to the news on the KHI main page, I'm disappointed that Brittany Snow is not going to voice act for Namine anymore. And why does it have to be Tess from Camp Rock?! I have horrid hatred for that girl.
Back