• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

BBS-FF

What will Leon and the gang be doing? Remember this is before the heartless took their homeworld so they don't have a reason to fight yet, and Cloud wasn't even part of the group. Do you think why he needed to make a deal with Hadas will be explained in BBS?
  2. N

The First Heartless?

We all know that something has to happen to cause the uprising of the Heartless in BBS. Okay, have a theory. It's a little out there so I beg you read and think about it before making judgement. Okay, I think that the first heartless will be created during BBS(the cutscene not the actual game)...
  3. N

Unbirths

yeah, the overly beaten bush of BBS. This is not exclusive to my theory I'm looking for anyone who has anything to say about the Unbirths, because to be honest I've been losing sleep lately. Okay, I've heard this a few times before and I've repeated it even more often. Corrupt light...
  4. N

In the beginning

I've been reading over that story Kairi's grandma tells because I have a huge feeling it holds some secrets about BBS. I think that it tells us about the unbirth. It says."...darkness was born in their hearts. The darkness spread, swallowing the light and many people's hearts." I don't think...
  5. N

???Sora???

okay, this is something I actually thought of accidently. I'll shorten it for your benefit. Okay, We all know there is Light,Dark, Twilight, and Nothingness. Now, Easily Kairi would be the light of the trio (princess and what-not), and Riku is the only one to fit in the Twilight because he is...
  6. N

Tidus,Selphie, and Wakka

What ever happened to these three. We know they are back on Destiny Islands after KH1 but what happened to them while DI didn't exist. I've seen someone in Traverse Town that looks Identical to Tidus except dif. clothes and he doesn't recognize Sora I'm sure this is irrelevant. I just need to...
  7. N

My First Unbirth Theory

okay, I'm going to be really annoying right now. But, I spent hours thinking of this so at least read it. Heart plus Body plus Soul equals Whole. If the Heart is taken by darkness it forms a Heartless, Hope I haven't screwed up yet. The Body and Soul left behind can, if strong-willed act on it's...
  8. N

Just a couple questions.

I'm about to totally noob out but here goes. I've heard the news about Re:CoM coming to NA and are very excited about that, but I was wondering If they have plans for FM and FM2 coming to NA. Also, one question about FM2 one of my friends told me that if you play it with Re:CoM data on your...
  9. N

Which FF characters would you like to see in future games?

Barret,Zack and Vince. Fo sho.
  10. N

BBS theory

okay, I'm not exactly sure how to explain this one, this isn't truly a big huge deal but has been haunting the back of my mind forever. I just have to get it out. I think at one point of the BBS storyline, One of the three knights (call me crazy but I think Aqua) will cross paths with young...
Back