• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

to be Explained in in BBS

Well, it seems appropriate. This would be when Maleficent started hunting (leading to what happened in KH1) so maybe we'll find out as she does. Don't we also have more PoH world's confirmed in BBS than before?
  2. N

The "I'm not importing BbS and will avoid spoilers" Support Group

I don't want to be spoiled, I really don't but it's like an addiction. I'm a friken addict. I didn't really get spoiled on any of the games spare Days. I spoiled myself silly. I knew the entire plot before most of my friends could pronounce the name, LoL. But without a PSP I'm not sure if I...
  3. N

Erase Me (Ven's Request)

Okay, I've brought myself back up to date now. Umm.. I no longer have any contribution to this thread. *walks out*
  4. N

Erase Me (Ven's Request)

Unversed= Intense negative emotion, got it? When did these show up and what happened to Unbirths? I'm really sorry, I haven't been on in awhile and no one gets me the news anymore.
  5. N

Erase Me (Ven's Request)

okay, for starters, I think I missed something, what's this "unversed" everyone keeps mentioning? Secondly, If erasing ALL of someone's memories does this monstrous change to someone maybe erasing him and erasing all his memories would be one in the same. Because if Ven is anything like the Sora...
  6. N

BBS theory sort of

Okay, just thiking out loud and expanding on some previous statements. I think that since the BBS scene is supposed to be near the end of the game, from the way things paned out Terra fights Xehanort one on one (Happy little gap for the Terra=Xehanort theorists) Aqua stays with Ven who was...
  7. N

BBS-FF

I agree, about our little fairy friends.
  8. N

BBS-FF

Hmm, I suppose not. But still. Do you think any other FF characters will be in BBS? Like maybe some didn't make it through the Heartless invasion thingy.
  9. N

BBS-FF

I feel kind of stupid asking this but how exactly was Sephiroth created in the KH universe. Because it sounds like he was created during the deal. I know, that can't be right cause they have history before the 1st game. I'm so confused.
  10. N

BBS-FF

Yeah, but it's just their homeworld. They won't be fighting or anything. OMG, Leon will have to be boring for once.
  11. N

BBS-FF

What will Leon and the gang be doing? Remember this is before the heartless took their homeworld so they don't have a reason to fight yet, and Cloud wasn't even part of the group. Do you think why he needed to make a deal with Hadas will be explained in BBS?
  12. N

The First Heartless?

Hmm... Thank you guys, always love getting feedback for my growing ever more other-wordly theories. Can be closed whenever someone gets around to it.
  13. N

Who's The Best of The BBS Trinity?

OMG, Ven's definetly feeling the love. I like Terra though. I'm always interested in the character who has a inner struggle greater than any outer conflict. It always seems to make them interesting. (Riku's also my fave out of SRK)
  14. N

Best KH Worlds

I loved the pride lands becuase the movement was much more fluid. I like feeling fast, that's why I use Wisdom form so much.
  15. N

The First Heartless?

I thought the pure bloods were created naturally like when Sora turned into a heartless. P.S. What's your stand on the Terra=Xehanort theory, Omni?
  16. N

The First Heartless?

The first artificial heartless. What about the pure bloods? (I think, that's what they are called)
  17. N

The First Heartless?

We all know that something has to happen to cause the uprising of the Heartless in BBS. Okay, have a theory. It's a little out there so I beg you read and think about it before making judgement. Okay, I think that the first heartless will be created during BBS(the cutscene not the actual game)...
  18. N

DS/MX/Xehanort theory/idea

lawl, well, lack of evidence being evidence is just very cruel irony. I know magic has to have it's restrictions I just try to play the comic relief. These forums are so intense. I've been wanting to use that faith,trust, and pixie dust line, ever since I watched PP last weekend. I'm talknig...
  19. N

oh, well if no evidence supports it and all evidence disapproves it why are we even considering it. That'a right we have really big imaginations, LoL. Wait, But I'm saying that their is Magic in KH if it can happen by magic, then it can happen in KH. Magic is an option. People can simply fly...
  20. N

Yes, there is logic but like you said KH logic isn't what we grew up learning. If you drop a ball here it falls you drop a ball in KH God knows what would happen.
Back