• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

ChaserOfTheDawn - Crisis Core Fandub Collection

Hey everyone! I did use to have a YouTube channel entitled TwilightChaser37. However, I hope you've been following me ever since it got terminated due to unreasonable copyright infringement. Nonetheless, I've been doing Kingdom Hearts Fandub Auditions and Cutscenes for viewing pleasure. And...
  2. T

NEW JUMP FESTA BBS: FINAL MIX TRAILER

Hi everyone! I discovered this report from ff-reunion.net early this morning and I wish to hand these to you! YouTube - KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep FINAL MIX?JFPV Enjoy!! P.S. i'm Chaser37 from Kh-recharged, please give credit ^.^
  3. T

ENGLISH FANDUB of Birth by Sleep True Ending and Blank Points

Hi everyone... As a chance of trying to redeem MY CAST and myself, we've decided to give the "icing on the cake" as we've called the "TwilightChaser37 Birth by Sleep Production". **The members of the cast voiced the True Ending taking place after Last Episode and PART of Blank Points where it...
  4. T

KINGDOM HEARTS BBS E3 2010 Trailer Redemption!!

Alright everyonee!!! IT's ABOUT TIMEE we cheered up from hating on Willa Holland n some other VA's Square chose for Birth by Sleep!! So Mike (CGNET) and I (TwilightChaser37) teamed up to bring you this!! THE CO-FANDUB E3 2010 TRAILER of Birth by Sleep [CGNETChaser Productions] YouTube - HD...
  5. T

TwilightChaser37's BIRTH BY SLEEP FANDUB PROJECT!!!

Heyy everyone!!! With the suggestions of everyone, and me recovering better from my sore throat (THANK GOD!!! ^^), I decided to start a fresh new thread on the matter at hand!! ********************* Alright people!! I've created a few Demo Reels for Birth by Sleep [Their SPOILER scenes, but...
  6. T

Kingdom Hearts: BBS Winter Trailer FANDUB

*EDITT: IN THIS KH Project, I'd likee to proudly thank khphantom97 for taking the initiative in assisting me in organizing it. With ur help, KHInsider forum members, we could go where NO OTHER FAN BASE HAS GONE!! In the production of our own Fandub creation with one of the best RPG games KNOWN...
  7. T

A PRESENT FOR ALL THOSE AWAITING BIRTH BY SLEEP!! =D

It's a BETA of the Winter Trailer that recently got released. you may comment on the actual video if you wish. YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Jump Festa 2010 Winter Trailer [FANDUB BETA 1] Anyways, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODYYY!! ^.^
  8. T

Who are teens who like to masturbate?

If you do, how would u?
  9. T

About PSX games for the PSP

Hi I was wondering how come ppl have PSP have versions of their PSP that say: 3.90 m33-3 I know that's a firmware needed to play PSX games, but can it work with a PSP that is version 4.01? Can someone supply me with a link for a firmware that can work with my version. I really want to play...
  10. T

Hey Check Out this Promotion Trailer for 358/2 Days and Birth By Sleep I made!!!

Plz give me some feedback on the video plz. and if u want, u can comment on the thread if you would like. Don't forget to rate and favorite if you like it! Many thx!! YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep - 358/2 Days Promotion Trailer (Instrumental) there's the link right above here. Enjoy!!
  11. T

Xion's Fate Theory

Axel mentioned in KH Re: Chain of Memories to Sora, "It was worth saving you after all." And Sora questioned him by saying "Saving me?" here's the clip if u wanna refresher *stop at 5:20*: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories English - Part 70 - Boss - Axel II And remember in the...
  12. T

Kingdom Hearts Promotion 358/2 Days and Birth By Sleep Trailer for Square-Enix

Hey Guys. I created this Trailer for Square-Enix. If you would like them to use it plz petition for them to make a trailer contest!!! And plz comment on the vid on youtube plz!! not here. thx!!:) YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - Birth By Sleep Promotion Trailer (Instrumental) watch in HQ!!!
  13. T

KH 358/2 DAYS COMMERCIAL IN JAPANESE!!!

Although it's in japanese, YOU GOTTA WATCH IT!!! I worked REALLLY HARD ON THIS AMV!! Check it out!! YOU'LL DEFINITELY LOVE IT!! Here's the link: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Commercial
  14. T

WHO WOULD BE THE MOST INTERESTING FIGHTER IN BBS?

SO....Who do you think will be the most fun character to play as in Birth By Sleep?! Will it be the Darkness Chaser - Terra?! The Twilight Chaser - Ven?! Or the Light Chaser - Aqua?! Place your votes people!!
  15. T

Srry But how do u retrieve CURA-GA in KH1?

Plz i'm dying to know! I thought you get it AFTER you complete the 100 Acre Wood. But i didn't get it. =( I'm at the part where you have to lock Hollow Bastion's Keyhole. so someone fill me in on how to get Curaga. ^_^ thx
  16. T

THE GREATEST FAN-MADE TRAILER FOR 358/2 DAYS!!!

Ok this person on Youtube made this GREAT tribute to Roxas and I thought it could make a perfect NA trailer for 358/2 Days!!! Here's the link btw: YouTube - The Other Promise Drammatica-Roxas you should definitely watch it!!
  17. T

Xion Theory!! POSSIBLE TRUTH

NOTE: THIS is my first thread and try not to flame k? thx Ok. Before going on to Xion, I'm gonna state Namine in here. I don't think Nomura DIRECTLY stated Namine is Kairi's Nobody but he DID say she was her shadow. So during the time of Hollow Bastion when Sora released his captive hearts with...
Back