• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Favorite KH2 Org. Member

I chose Roxas because he was the mysterious of all the options given. If i could choose more than 1, I would have chose Demyx, Axel, and Xigbar
  2. K

Rememberance Thread

Ever since I finshed all the games, before 358/2 days, I was curious of what happened in the organization when Sora was asleep for a year. I thought the game was worth the wait.
  3. K

how long did it take you..

i took me a week or two, i was busy that i couldn't play the game. the game was too short, but there couldn't be much done about that, with being as roxas in the organization.
  4. K

What Worlds Do You Think Should Have Been in Days?

it would have be intersting seeing how the organization looked like in pride lands, and pinnochio world
  5. K

Best World in 358/2 Days

i liked twilight town, i also like halloween town.
  6. K

I would like to point out...

i personally don't believe that till BBS comes out. i think it just means that roxas is asleep more than the entire organizaition
  7. K

Easiest boss

i found all of them easy, but most of them i found annoying
  8. K

Favorite magic

fire and thundaga. i liked cura, but i hated curaga for just having to stay in one spot.
  9. K

Who's Your Favorite Character in Mission Mode?

i liked playing as axel, roxas, riku, and mickey. i hated playing as goofy, donald and sora. the others i didn't mind.
  10. K

Best fight

i loved battling the Organization members, it was more interesting than battling the heartless bosses.
  11. K

Best Sora Form

i loved the Final form cause u can use 2 keyblades and glide. i also liked Wisdom cause of the keyblade shooting at stuff.
  12. K

what do you think the best drive form is?

i hated the Anti form in bosses, cause every time i got it i died.
  13. K

Is Proud mode easier?

i found proud mode easy, except for Xaldin battle and the Light Bike game in Space Paranoids.
  14. K

Organization XIII

my fav organizaiton members gotta 2 be Xigbar, Demyx, Zexion, and Roxas.
  15. K

What do I need to do to get 100% in Kingdom Hearts 2?

complete jiminy's journal 100%, ex. sythensizing all items, finishing all minigames and having a required high score for each minigame, etc.
  16. K

How excited where you when you got KH2

I started playing the game @ my cousin's, and was just happy 2 have the game so i can play it as much as i want. (i didn't started 2 play the game was out in the stores a couple year later)
  17. K

There's something about Sora...

i liked sora in all the games, but my fav would have 2 be kh2 sora
  18. K

Clothes

i liked Roxas's better than any other design besides the Organization Coats.
  19. K

KH2 Game Disc

try Turtle Wax, if the scrach isn't bad enough. Steps 1. Put a little Turtle Wax on the disc 2. rub the turtle wax, with your finger, around the bottom of the disk 3. Take tissue and make sure ALL of the turtle wax is gone, rub all around the disk,even if ther're a speck of dust, it's important...
  20. K

Why did Org. XIII come to the KH series?

If it weren't for Organization 13 than there would never be Kingdom Hearts 2 or even Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories.
Back