• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. keybladelegacy

KH 3D Theory/Ideas

Here's my thoughts. Kingdom Hearts 3D, Dream Drop and Distance. It has to be connected with the previous games in some shape, way, or form, right? So i've come up with this. KHDays Room of Waking and Room of Repose KHBBS Room of Waking(Land of Departure aka Castle Oblivion) KHRecoded(We must...
  2. keybladelegacy

Duel Wielding/Kairi a wielder Theory

SPOILERS ALERT Its been awhile anyway I played Birth by Sleep and wanted to bring back an overused/old theory. KAIRI IS A KEYBLADE WIELDER, and Dual Wielding Theory in general. I'ma tie it all together. I like to start off by saying keyblades can remain in the realm of light (Either by their...
  3. keybladelegacy

Memories of Ventus-Sora-Roxas

I'll make this theory short. Roxas looks the way he does because Ventus's memories are inside of Sora. Optional/Spoilers Simple right. Well dont you want me to support it. Okay I will. Most of us played 358/2 Days right. Well if you want to check go to theater mode and find Xion's End. Xion...
  4. keybladelegacy

Xion = Sora's memories!!!!

I got to thinking how can Xemnas and Ansem SoD have memories of their previous self and not Sora and Roxas then I thought could Xion be involved. So Ansem SoD and Xemnas remembers their time as a whole being so Im thinking why not Sora and Roxas. Im thinking that Sora's memories were going to...
  5. keybladelegacy

LifeStream Theory

Here's a long shot.... I was playing FFVIICC and they mention the lifestream when the soul leaves the body the soul goes to the lifestream. In KH it is mention that when the soul leaves the body the body perishes. For those that dont know what is a life stream. Lifestream- is a river of souls...
  6. keybladelegacy

MX + DS = Xehanort Identity

Introduction We all know that Terra + MX = Xehanort is a more plausible theory but i beg to differ that it is not certain that Terra has something to do with Xehanort. And we dont have much about DS but i will stretch what i think happened. Theory Setup Ok MX is the main antagnist in bbs. He...
  7. keybladelegacy

Keyblade Wars theory

Well i thought of making a keyblade war theory that would lead into my upcoming unbirth theory. Also i think the keyblade wars will be an important part in bbs. Now im basing the keyblade wars on kairis grandmother even though it is just a fairy tale so.....stay with me. I doubt she nows the...
  8. keybladelegacy

Xions power(ablities)

Let me first say that the Future of Kingdom Hearts forum is kinda slow so ive decided to make this thread to maybe give some people ideas about xion and 358/2 days. Maybe even make threads of their own. Ok im going to go head and say it. People that are tied to sora, xion can recieve their...
  9. keybladelegacy

The Soul! in general...

Hearts=Heartless Nobody=Body and Soul Unbrith=????(soul) In Kingdom Hearts the soul is not discussed as much so my question is. Where does the soul go when it leaves the body. (Does it stay in the realm of light or goes to the realm inbetween maybe even the realm of nothiness or...
  10. keybladelegacy

KL Unbirth Origin

Since im done with xion theorys(for now) ive moved onto unbirth theories. So read up. Hearts=Heartless Nobody=Body and Soul Unbrith=???? What these two(heartless and nobodies) have in common is their created in a different realm Unbirth=(heart and soul),or (soul) the heart and soul could be...
  11. keybladelegacy

xions existence KL

Before you post read the theory it wont kill you to read a little might learn something. I havent seen any good theories lately so I decided to make one of my own. Also I know were all tired of a xion theory but with the lack of information. We all revolve around the same subject. So one more...
  12. keybladelegacy

do u think kairi is a wielder

I want to know how many people think that kairi is a keyblade wielder and how many people think that riku just duel wielded and let her borrow the keyblade im on neither side so....... Discuss and vote
  13. keybladelegacy

Xion existence legacy

Written by Keyblade Legacy Well i was thinking that xion is kairi nobody when kairi heart left her body ansem report(Namine’ is a Nobody, created when a young girl’s heart left her body. Yet she had no corresponding Heartless.Kairi produced no Heartless, and instead of vanishing, her body...
  14. keybladelegacy

Xion existence legacy

Written by Keyblade Legacy Well i was thinking that xion is kairi nobody when kairi heart left her body ansem report(Namine’ is a Nobody, created when a young girl’s heart left her body. Yet she had no corresponding Heartless.Kairi produced no Heartless, and instead of vanishing, her body...
Back