• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

No one dies in KH

Re: Non one dies in KH Haha I can agree with this
  2. N

No one dies in KH

Re: Non one dies in KH Posting this thread made me realize something... just how ridiculous this whole series has gone to. I guarantee a new comer to the series wouldn't know what the **** is going on even just by playing KH2. It made just barely enough sense in KH2 and I think everyone loved...
  3. N

No one dies in KH

Re: Non one dies in KH dude lol KH has rights from Disney, I'm sure if they ask permission to have Tarzan back they can
  4. N

No one dies in KH

No one dies in KH I think it's safe to say that this trailer brought out alot of confusion and I think I know why, no one dies... it's a confusing never ending triangle of heartless - nobody - to human form all back over again. I feel like Nomura is pulling **** out of his *** now. Nothing...
  5. N

NEW BBS Final Mix Japanese Website release!!!

KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep FINAL MIX | SQUARE ENIX Update: this is old news
  6. N

TGS2010 BbSFM High-Quality Trailer - Armored Boss & Monstro Fight

OMG! watch the clip on this link!!!!!!! (hope this isn't old info, sorry if it is but it's news to me so I thought I'd share) KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep FINAL MIX | SQUARE ENIX
  7. N

[bbs] NO BBS on PSPGO

Are you a big Kingdom Hearts fan? Did you trade in your normal PSP for a sleek and shiny PSP Go last year? Then you won't be playing Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep any time soon. Amidst rumors that the latest entry in the Kingdom Hearts series, due for UMD release next month, would not see a...
  8. N

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Countdown [we need YOU!]

I'm excited for the story and the characters! I mean seriously are we really drawn to much more than that as the hardcore!? For me it's what Disney and Square has to offer at their best and that's the story and the characters we LOVE!!! September 7th is coming closer
  9. N

Final Trailer (now with Simple and Clean!)

Re: Full Length English Trailer (7:11) I'm so excited! but there was something wrong.... listen to the humans of "Laxaeus & Xaldin" the two guarding the gate.... now why was that edited!? b/c in the other trailers you hear their voice. idk am I the only one who noticed this!?
  10. N

Final Trailer (now with Simple and Clean!)

Re: Full Length English Trailer (7:11) LOL! pleeeeease tell me someone else heard the "Old Witch" when she gave the apple to Snow White!!! LOL I thought her voice died, totally a fail cave! I laughed SOOO hard!!!
  11. N

[bbs] COMIC CON Demo for BBS

Sorry if it's not close up full screen but the gameplay shows new Unversed as well as it being the fight with Mickey at your side fighting. You can also hear the E3 trailer playing in the background possibly being viewed on a projection on tv screen.
  12. N

[bbs] COMIC CON Demo for BBS

Aqua: YouTube - KH BBS Aqua Demo CC2010 Terra: YouTube - KH BBS Terra Demo CC2010
  13. N

Special Edition Confirmed for France

Ok so Japan gets it first, then we get it in America & Europe 1 half year later. But we get new game features such as secret boss and etc... BUT Europe gets Limited edition!? Us had to wait just as long, maybe a few days off but still half a year! We have FREAKING Disney WORLD!!! God help us...
  14. N

New BBS Trailer and Nomura Interview!

Re: New Exclusive BBS Trailer umm maybe you missed what I said after, but idk I think everyone is just irritable b/c we've all waited so long for this game so we have nothing but the highest expectations for the wait. It's like sitting in a restraunt and waiting for your food forever...
  15. N

but idk I think everyone is just irritable b/c we've all waited so long for this game so we have nothing but the highest expectations for the wait. It's like sitting in a restraunt and waiting for your food forever and for so darn long. And when you get it, it better be everything that you...
  16. N

I'm sorry, again I've just had so much hype for the voice acting b/c there was so much hype abt who was VAing the characters and as I hear more of it I"m waiting for that perfect trailer that the VA will be right on. But I don't know, I feel like no VA in this title is truly putting passion into...
  17. N

Re: New Exclusive BBS Trailer The voice acting sucked... I've officially lost hope. simply the worst voice acting of all time. Every character, even Terra. Their moments on their lines better not be that. I hope these were scrapped voice cuts. I sure hope the final version won't make me hate my...
  18. N

Quick BBS Release Question

Did the Japanese version also have a Guide? I don't know if they did have one or not
  19. N

Guy With Two Blue Blades???

I'll put my own oppinion and money down that it's young Master Xehenort. Why else would they show him in the game? we will see him later in future KH games I'm sure of it. Remember it's just a fight, doesn't need to partake into the current story, maybe future though who knows. Even though...
  20. N

BBS did better than Mario games (in BbS's opening weekend)

BSS Sales STILL beat Mario! omg this is insane, just look at these sales even over a week of release and almost 2 weeks! I'm proud of this game. Kingdom Hearts Beats Back Mario On Japan's Game Chart - The japanese software chart - Kotaku
Back