• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Slender - Free Survival Horror Slender Man Game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BswJKtn_9o Slender is Pure Horror - IGN Basically, Slender dumps you in the middle of a forest at night and gives you a seemingly simple task: collect 8 notes, spread semi-randomly across the map on various landmarks. However, as you collect them, the entity...
  2. A

Premium, after 1.5 years

I got my 1000th post today, so now I'm premium. I don't expect alot of you to know me anyways, but yeah. I made it.
  3. A

Unknown Lifeform Found In North Carolina Sewer

YouTube - Unknown Lifeform in North Carolina Sewer! The video was shot by a "snake cam" inside a sewer in North Carolina. Scientists now believe that the "lifeform" seen in the above video is a colony of Tubifex Worms. Disscuss (searched and didnt see any of the same threads so yeah)
  4. A

Help/Support ► This has gone on for my whole life and I want adice...

for every year in my life, the main girl I liked ended up going out with one of my friends or somthing along those lines. Any advice? EDIT: main post edited because the long sob story was unneccisary
  5. A

Rubik's cube

YouTube - The BEST way to solve a Rubiks Cube! LOL I watched this and I said to my self: I wonder how many of my fellow forumers can solve a Rubik's cube, and how fast they can solve it. But of course, it wouldn't be complete without a poll! if you can solve a rubik's cube, then in your...
  6. A

What skin are you currently using?

(sorry if this is in the wrong section) what forum skin are you using right now? if you don't know what i'm talking about, you change skins by going to user CP, then going to edit options, then scroll all the way down. the last box is where you can change skins. (the VAT skin is the KHI...
  7. A

How Many Licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsy Pop? Challenge!

We've all heard it... now I'm asking you fellow forumers to take this challeng. If you have any tootsy pops, (I can already tell that this thread isn't going to be succesfull) then I want you to try this! It took me.........452 licks to get to the center of a tootsie pop! what's your total?
  8. A

Message in a Bottle (bear with me)

OK, I haven't seen any threads with the same theory as this one, and this is an idea that popped into my head, OK? We all know that Xemnas is returning, along with Axel and possibly more org members, but what if the message at the end of KH2 was about Xemnas(and possibly other "whole" org...
  9. A

Which world is this

Sorry if this has already been a thread, but what is the name of the world were Roxas and Xemnas first meet? you know, tho world were Sora found the message in a bottle sent by kairi. Please no negative comments, I'm new.:)
Back