• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Coded Coming to NA?

Well, I can't imagine American audiences going for a Kingdom Hearts cellphone game. Maybe the really die-hard fans, but other than that I dont have much hope for it. But who am I to really say, I'm making assumptions. I just dont know how many people are willing to buy a new cellphone for a...
  2. B

KHInisder.com's BBS Boxart Contest [SUBMISSIONS CLOSED]

Re: KHInisder.com's BBS Boxart Contest [DEADLINE JAN 9TH] Holy shit, the prize update. I have found a reason to win this. O___O I'm deff gonna up my game now. Watch ouuuut. Ah haha. And good luck to everyone! :'D
  3. B

KHInisder.com's BBS Boxart Contest [SUBMISSIONS CLOSED]

Re: KHInisder.com's BBS Boxart Contest [DEADLINE JAN 9TH] So pretty much we're just drawing a picture. Like how a few days ago the offical boxart was released? Ooh. I think I have an idea. I'll draw something up, but I dont know if Ill be able to submit it. I only have a cellphone camera, no...
  4. B

OMG, NEW STUFF RIPPED FROM HEARTSTATION! CROWD OVER HERE LITTLE ONES!

I dont know who my team would be, since I'm probably going to be the only one of my friends with this game. Unless you only need one game to play mutliplayer, like in mario party for the DS. For myself, I'll probably play Vexen or Larxene. Leaning more towards Vexen. Defense or speed are good...
  5. B

New user. Are the forums really worth it?

My name is Shannon, I'm 16 in a few days. I made an account a little while ago but I never really used it, therefore I consider myself brand new. I just wanted to know if the forums are really worth partaking in. All I've firgured out so far is if you make a tiny mistake people are gonna...
Back