• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Minus Combo???

Quick question: Anybody know the purpose of that ability that takes away 1 combo in air and on ground. Why would you want that? Always wondered.
  2. G

Without Disney

Would KH be a great game without Disney? Would it be even better? Since we had a long argument over this, I feel we need a topic dedicated to the subject. In my theory, Disney only holds KH back, and keeps it in the "kid-friendly" lane, when it could be more like FF: AC. I feel the story could...
  3. G

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Keyblade Master

OOC: Got bored and wondered what a KH with Sora as an adult would be like. Please comment. The tides of an island rose and died over and over again, as the breeze flew by gently. Peaceful waves whispered onto the land, leaving the birds to complete the beautiful melody of life. Someone hooded...
  4. G

Defend the Kingdom (Sign-ups - Action/Romance)

Defend the Kingdom Update August 24, 2007 2:48:50 AM Defend the Kingdom .:Game Master:. Defend... ...the... ...Kingdom -A Desperate King... -A King's War Advisor -A Worried Queen -Two Generals -Soldiers -Mages... -Can they defend the kingdom? Plot: In a galaxy where kingdoms wage...
  5. G

Roast of Flavor Flav

Was this not one of the funniest shows you've seen since Dave Chappele? This was funnier than I expected.
  6. G

God's Existence

Romans 1 vs. 18 - 21 says: "The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world...
  7. G

Fanfiction ► Elevated Velocity (Video Game Script)

Please comment, and critisize. I'd like to know how I can improve. This is a very early draft, so the whole story is a bit choppy, and it's very straightforward. Basically, this is an action/stealth-like video game, sort of inspired by Metal Gear(obvious) among others. It stars an agent named...
  8. G

James Bond: Death Comes Tomorrow

Plot: Double O, a title that describes the best form of assassins. These agents are elite and skilled in what they do, able to us anything to survive. James Bond, one of the best Double O's, and when he disappears on a mission to Italy, MI6 must send Double O's to find out who kidnapped him, and...
  9. G

Quick PSP Question

How long does it take for a drained battery to recharge itself? Mine has been charging over night and when I put it in the PSP the power button still doesn't do anything. Any help?
  10. G

Cassidy-Car Accident

Well, as we all know, Cassidy went behind bars for allegedly murdering someone near his house. After he spent many months behind bars, he was released (March of 2006) and was ready to begin new songs. He said that he had gotten his priorities straight while in jail, God and his family. He also...
  11. G

Real Life Battles

Have any of yall had a real freestyle battle in real life. If so, how'd it go. Post your story here. Here's mine, at first, I had never really tried to spit something from the dome, but when a dude at my school brought up freestyling after football practice, I said someone should battle. Then...
  12. G

Rap Battle

Iight, I got bored, so I'm making a rap battle. And here are the rules: 1. There will be two rounds, and other members vote. 2. Explicit language is allowed. 3. Try to keep it freestylish, no holding out for a long time. 4. Don't get too personal. 5. Have fun. Round 1. I'll battle anyone...
  13. G

Japanese Class

Alright, this was in the language thread, but it's way to crowded in there, so I'll post my class in this thread. Joining this coarse is easy, you can join at any time, and I will help you to catch up. Welcome to Japanese class. During the coarse, you will slowly learn how to carry out simple...
  14. G

The -N- Word

Well, I see many people with many different views of this, just wanted to know some of yalls views on the N word. I'm black, and honestly, I use this word frequently. Anyways, speak people.
  15. G

Matrix Reloaded Spoof

Wasn't quite sure where to post this so- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZFcCTNfFAw&mode=related&search= It's hilarious... the one at the MTV awards and all.
  16. G

Questions About Christianity

So I got bored, so I thought: there are so many questions on Christianity, some I could answer, why not make a topic. So if you have a question on Christianity, post it here, and I, or anyone else, will answer those questions. Please keep the questions serious. No sarcasm.
  17. G

Secret of Christianity

Has anybody ever seen the show on the History Channel where they discuss the parts of the bible that were discluded? Well, I found it shocking what I saw. I'm not saying this is fact at all, but it's what the book says. Alright, one of the disciples is concerned, constantly tormented by the...
  18. G

Profanity

Is using profanity a sin in the Christian religion? Tell why or why not. Please use biblical proof too.
  19. G

Final Stand

Plot: In the year 3002, a war between man and machine began. Many men died in battle. Soon machine became domenent, ruling all of the land. Many have tried to come against them, but all have failed. After scientists discovered a new microchip, man fought back. Soldiers were soon made almost...
  20. G

M:i:iii

This is a review/opinion thread. Tell me what you thought of the movie. There will be major spoilers in this thread BTW. My Opinion: In my opinion, this was definatly the best MI out of them all. I really liked the nonestop action and the plot was excellent. Now for what I didn't like. I think...
Back