• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Kingdom Hearts customizably interactive Wall paper(not sure where this should go??)

Sorry I'm posting this here but it was in response to the new wallpapers that were posted on the Japanese KH:358/2 days site. Furthermore I don't know where it would go... If it needs to be moved please do, at least I know it would be going in the proper place. I originally made this so I...
  2. F

New screenshots?

Though I think these might actually be images from KH2 and COM...but I'm not sure Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days | Screenshots, images You be the arbiter. They could be from 358 days but even if they are it looks like stuff we have seen before.
  3. F

Lexii(original character)wearing uniform

Anyway here it is, her name is Lexii and she is lead mechanic and engineer for the Coallation Corporation. She mainly works with steam powered machines. She is blonde, has blue eyes, and she wears a pretty blue bow in her hair. Lexii is a bit of a hot head because most of her co-workers tease...
  4. F

Lexii(original character)[artistic nudity, extremely tasteful]

I sure as hell hope I don't get in trouble for posting this...which reminds me...I don't even know if I am allowed to post this on photobucket. Internet is seriously hyped up about nudity. It's completely artistic and non perverted. In addition I spent a long long time(3 1/2 days) on this. I...
  5. F

Let's discuss the panel system!! (max lvl 24?)

I was looking at the translation scans and I noticed that there is a "LVL up" item, and the max of them is 24. It appears you do not level up using experience points. Instead you use items to put in your panel. Though I can only assume you put them in your panel, maybe they are one time use...
  6. F

The target audience of Kingdom Hearts now?!?

So me and my friend were talking about a game I'm making, and I told him I'm trying to get something that feels like Kingdom Hearts, and he says "That series is made for preteen girls, why do you like it so much? And is that the target audience you are shooting for?" So I said "Well as a...
Back