• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. EarMedicine

Why is Kingdom Hearts so deep?

I was sitting in my room, hands down my pants reading some KH fanfiction, and it dawned upon me how deep of a story Kingdom Hearts has, deeps and mart symbolism, evil versus good, and what is actually evil, all in a children's video game, why is KH so deep? What does it mean to the soul? ...
  2. EarMedicine

Why diid MX want KH

Why did Master Xehanort want Kingdom Hearts
  3. EarMedicine

Bullsh*t, Xion

this is my opinion... yes seriously... No, seriously, what is the purpose of Xion? She's a living embodiment of every Mary-Sue to plague KH fanfiction. The fact that she's Number 14 in an Organization named 13 alone is enough to set off the Bullshit-Meter. -The way she's BFF's with Roxas and...
  4. EarMedicine

Weird Spiky Haired Losers from the Games

ok discuss who has the weirdest haircut of all the games in the world... i don't see a lot of weird haircuts since the only rpg games i gave played are kingdom hearts and that .. lord of the ring rpg.. but im sure you guys have played..........
  5. EarMedicine

Mickey's Help

so, i was doing Kingdom Hearts 2 on The hardest mode.. and thats when i found out how much i suck at kingdom hearts... but thats not what im here to talk about... wich boss fights does mickey show up? the first time i went trough i only noticed that that in xaldin's fight he comes to help...
  6. EarMedicine

Pointless and Useless thread number 2

What would Kingdom Hearts look like with..... Nickelodeon..... now PUNISH ME!!!! seriously though
  7. EarMedicine

How old is Roxas?

i mean how old does he look...? i know that he came from sora and nobodies do not exist.. but isn't he supposed to look 14.. he looks more like hes 15... he sounds like he's 15 too..
Back