• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Fanfiction ► running Out?

I thought that this was the fanfic section thats why I posted it right here Its just that i get great ideas but I end up messing up big time with everything and its easier to see where my ideas end up on another persons mind. I'll try to present my own later on
  2. N

Fanfiction ► Bleach: Final Soul (Sign Ups)

Well I'm not saying that Renji doesn't have a power based san pak to i'm just saying that speed is a main part to bleach and thats why a lot of the characters kinda sound like Ichigo
  3. N

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Fragments (Full Story In Order)

Ah thats great "A few more and we may have a problem" LOL
  4. N

Correction Renji relies on both power and speed because if he didn't use speed then he would of not lived against Byakuya
  5. N

Fanfiction ► Stay Gold ~ A Toonami Tribute

Putting an end to Toonami was like a slap to the face
  6. N

Well yeah other wise why would they need flash step and those speedy moves
  7. N

It's not that there ichigos but that the strength in the soul society is always about speed, against every one it's always about speed. What if there was someone slow as hell he would get his ass killed within the first three seconds of a battle against a Soul Reaper, and no chance against an...
  8. N

Fanfiction ► running Out?

I like to help people I have many ideas for characters and fan fictions, but i'm unable to actually accomplish writing out I've help out a lot of people with there stories when they need one or coming out with a great fan fiction. SO if you need help with some thing hit me up! :thumbup:
  9. N

Should tell us what the scenario of your story is then All this time I thought it was gonna be before every thing started. but yeah i'll change that.
  10. N

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts: Fragments (Full Story In Order)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............this kio character...
  11. N

Character Names: Lorastina & Loyalar De Leon Sex: Both Females Age: 16 Hair: Long, black hair, slightly above her knees Eyes: Green-blue (Both) Height: 5”ft 2’in (Both) Weight: They wouldn’t tell us..=[ Personality: Lorastina. She is the quiet one she is always staying out of trouble...
  12. N

Yeah I guess I'll edit mine's too hes too god like ill make him normal
  13. N

Character: Aideen Age: 999 Eyes: Very Light Blue Hair: Black, and just long enough to cover half of his eyes, butt likes to move his head side to side to cover one of his eyes.(only when he zones out) Height: 6”ft 5’in Weight: 198 lbs Appearance: Not too buff, but well toned, but no six...
Back