• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KHBassist

Small Plot Hole

Ah, KH and your translation errors...
  2. KHBassist

Character Levels

For those who have played BBS, After you finish the game with one character, when you start with the next, do you keep your current level or do you have to start back at level one again?
  3. KHBassist

Difficulty?

from what it looks like from watching gameplay, It's pretty hard. Alot of people doing the recorded playthroughs have died just on regular unversed battles. It's definitely not a button masher anymore.
  4. KHBassist

Birth by Sleep PSP Wallpapers

Ven and Vanitas would make a good wallpaper.
  5. KHBassist

How long in Castle Oblivion?

25 days...wow thats longer than I expected.
  6. KHBassist

BBS Site Update + Jump Festa 2010 Trailer

When Terra uses the big keyblade canon special attack the handle on the keyblade is the old design as well.
  7. KHBassist

Birth by Sleep Japanese Commercial [Translated] + download link. All Commercial Discussion go here

Re: New trailer is released! [JAPANESE COMMERCIAL] It's good that this came out. The theories have been rather dry the last few days.
  8. KHBassist

Birth by Sleep Japanese Commercial [Translated] + download link. All Commercial Discussion go here

Re: New trailer is released! [JAPANESE COMMERCIAL] Every time a new one of these comes out, it makes me more happy i bought a psp.
  9. KHBassist

Vanita's heart

I think it would be funny if Vanitas removed his mask and he was a character we had never seen before. and we're all like, "WTF? Who's this guy?"
  10. KHBassist

I spy Braig

Let's hope we can get a higher quality scan soon.
  11. KHBassist

... Twilight Thorn?...

I've never noticed that. Is there a picture anywhere?
  12. KHBassist

BBS possible NA release date

That was a mistraslation? Good. That line really kind of ruined that scene for me. It just felt awkward.
  13. KHBassist

Ven/Roxas Theory

So Kairi is around 4 at the time of BBS. That would mean Ven would have to be around 10 or 11 at the time. I'm not seeing it.
  14. KHBassist

Nobodys and there Somebodys

I still don't see why the way he is wearing his hair at the time effects anything. He still looks the same, just with his hair moved a bit and a bit shorter.
  15. KHBassist

Vanitas, Ven, and the Kingdom Key (A.K.A. VVKK)

It's possible, but the idea of filters doesn't sit quite right with me...i don't know why.
  16. KHBassist

world

I don't remember what that world is called, but it's just the multiplayer arena.
  17. KHBassist

Aqua

Xion had it at the end of Days
  18. KHBassist

What exactly was Roxas doing during Kingdom Hearts II?

He wasn't doing anything...he was together with Sora during the majority of KH2.
  19. KHBassist

Riku's memories in Xion?

Probably by being around Riku. By being near Roxas she sucks memories and power, correct? it could be the same sort of thing.
  20. KHBassist

Terra is definetly (not?) Xehanort??!!!?!?!?!!!!???!!!!!

Eruaqs is TAV's master. Check out the homepage.
Back