• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Confused

ok. in Chain of Memories, Sora was put to sleep by Namine. Roxas is Sora's Nobody, made when Sora was turned into a heartless in the first game. Namine is Kairi's Nobody. In Kingdom Hearts 2, you're playing as Roxas in order to wake Sora up so Ansem the Wise can use him to destroy Organization...
  2. F

~Tomorrow is the big day!~

gamestop is selling it today.
  3. F

~Tomorrow is the big day!~

yessssssss. i shall be getting the game as well. :]
  4. F

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

i wish mine was like that... : ]
  5. F

I have a question

yeah. when he first calls KK, it has the data streams circling around it. after that, its just a flash of light. the same with Oathkeeper & Oblivion
  6. F

When You First Saw Your Battle Report...

same here. saved 0 times. i still don't know what that means... does he revive you if you run out of HP or something?
  7. F

Help/Support ► i got dumped

ok. this is fine. i've been through same thing, and its alot better than her completely ignoring, you right? and im sure you do still want to be friends and be around her, so just let things go like they do, and you'll be ok. there are plenty of people out there. you'll find somebody...
  8. F

Demyx

yeah. he did. demyx was pretty tough.
  9. F

So, Is Xion the next Kairi?

oh yeah. i forgot that it was only a theory... lol ha aha ha. i just read it, actually. i forget things too quick hmmmm..... aight then.
  10. F

what is up Xion anyway? she's memories, right? but, she's also a nobody? but she still exists. whhhhaaaaaatttt?!
  11. F

Demyx

i think he deserved to be in the organization. maybe sora was just too bad ass for him to beat? lol
  12. F

uhm...maybe? i read that Xion was composed of Sora's memories of Kairi while he was in the room of sleep(or awake w/e) so maybe she is!!! lol
  13. F

Xion

ok, then. much thanks.
  14. F

Xion

Is that the same deal with Aqua and Ven? Are they made from memories, or are they nobodies? Or something else? I've heard so much stuff about everyone that its kinda confusing. And what's Terra's story?
  15. F

Xion

ohhhh.. freaky KH anatomy. lol
  16. F

Xion

uhmmmmm. i've played throught the games that are out so far, but im still kinda lost on where kairi went. when she disappeared on DI?
  17. F

FF characters in BBS

Genesis WOULD be great to see.
  18. F

Kingdom Hearts Mobile on the FOMA?

Does anyone know what model or brand of phone will be needed to play the mobile KH game? My phone is kinda outdated, so I was wondering if I'll have to go buy a newer model. I read that it will be on the FOMA. What is that, exactly? Why not just put on the PSP?
Back