• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Saving kingdom hearts 2 with my Empty 64mb memory card?

HELP? Can't save on the second day in the prologue with my completely empty 64mb memory card. Any suggestions? Its a max memory card. Here's a pic. http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51GZ4MAWQPL._SL500_AA280_.jpg Help? I really want to play this...
  2. D

Convert from ARMAX to CODEBREAKER????

:cursing: can someone convert some codes for me? if you do, i'll give you either some more armax codes or codebreaker. i have alot. These are the codes 2 Valor Soras 8PNG-XRPZ-VQU5Z MEA4-V23A-V8ZKY 2 Wisdom Soras 7BC3-QFG0-VZC81 66F5-1HK4-EXG1Q 1 Valor & 1 Wisdom Sora HKCJ-CQK7-8RD3D...
  3. D

Codebreaker?

I have kingdom hearts 2 codebreaker cheats, and I don't know if i'm allowed to ask for cheats here. I'll happily trade cheats for cheats. i have codebreaker v10 though. P.S: I have kingdom hearts 2 and a max memory 64mb memory card with no game saves in there and it keeps saying that I need...
Back