• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

i'm still in shock about my 11 year old self

still SO ASHAMED OF MY POSTS
  2. T

JESUS CHRIST.

AAAA
  3. T

TGB is Back.

Well...Im Back. I had to take a break from ze Interweb. For anyone who remembers me,Hi. When I came back,I Kinda got caught up in Online Games such as GunZ:The Duel and Maple Story. Ill be posting more.Nice to see the site ^_^.
  4. T

Darkwatch

I just bought the game.I like it alot.If any played this game give me your opinions.
  5. T

*TGB's 2k Bash*

Well i wasnt sure is this was allowed in FI inself so i put this in TBS. Anyways i reached 2k and im porud abiout first fourm i ever got past a thousand. Took me 6 months and about 2 weeks. Well i made this topic to tell the people and the good times i had for these 6 months...
  6. T

Ok my friend needs help.

Ok my friend needs help on that part in wonderland when you have to destroy that tower.Ive gave him stratgegys but he keeps loseing.Can anyone give me a stratgegy for him?
  7. T

Resident Evil 4

I just got this game and im really impressed.The Graphics are awesome,The Gameplay is awesome and the sound is awesome.Now im on th epart with the sewers and the insects.Can anyone help me on that part?Anyways Post your thoughts about the game.
  8. T

Petite Princess Yucie

Does anyone here watch this?I do any its funny.I have watched it on Anime Network.
  9. T

KH:The New Breed

Storyline:Its a 10 years past since Sora saved the world.Now there a new Keyblader or Keybladers to save once agaion.Ansem did one thing after he was researching on the heartless,He created a new breed to hatch later in time to rule the world.Now The New Keybladers must stop this from happening...
  10. T

Forest Of A Thousand Nights

Storyline:Once upon a time there was a mystic forest that granted a person wish true.The forest was used by many people but then evil doers found out about it nd the evilest of all of them,Alexandros wished that the world was his and noone can ever make a wish in that forest again.He made so the...
  11. T

NumaNuma

Ok this is a flash video that had me cracking up.Here it is. http://www.funpic.hu/swf/numanuma.html
  12. T

Shining Tears

Well if your thinking about the game your totally wrongo.I just used it for a title. Story:Angels from the heavens notice that demons and monsters is striking the earth and killing humans.Now as the Angels we have to stop the monsters and demons fomr destorying the earth. Tryed to come up with a...
  13. T

Bandits of Neil

Story:The Bandits of Ynell is a group of people who dig up buried treasure and steal from others.They are a elite group of people.They have a scret hideout where they plan all their missions.Do you want to be in or out?They will take out anyone in there way. "I coulda made a better story than...
  14. T

KH-The Unknowns Strike Back

Story:The Unknown has come back to get revenge onn Sora but he cant not do it alone he must fine teammates becaue donald and goofy are trapped at the unknowns mercy.They appear everywhere now since Castle Oblivion has been destroyed.They control the heartless now too.they have gotten stronger...
  15. T

Baten Kaitos

Ok i have a question.Wher is the save point at Pherkad?And these game rocks.10/10 from me so what everyone's favorite character?
  16. T

KH-The Rebirth Keybladers

Story:When Sora passed away Keyblades was passed down to special people that was wrothy of the keyblades.They had to be pure of heart no darkness except for people who walk the road of twlight.Heartless came back bigger than ever.The Towns people from everywhere couldnt handle the heartless.Now...
  17. T

Fanfiction ► Sora's Shadow

Well heres my first fan fic Sora's Shadow.Heres the first 4 chapters. Chapter 1: The Birth of Shadow Sora:Is walking down Treverse Town"Ok this part of the city is clear." he said to donald and goofy."Ok..Woah!"as he gets knocked down by something. Donald:"Sora!"He yelled with being worryied...
  18. T

Yugioh:Battle City

Ok this is my yugioh rp but first i will lay down the rules before i say the story and Template. Rules: Must have a real deck. Please dont cheat. Have Fun! Story:In domino city they new battle city tournament has arrived and duelist everywhere want to win for respect or other reasons...
  19. T

Hades in R/R

Back