• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

What level were you when you beat Xemnas?

i was at 47 when i beat xemnas
  2. P

How many of you are actually for Re:Coded?

meh...im not really interested in coded...
  3. P

kh3?

hey all, this was just posted like 2 hours ago on N4G i was looking to see if this was already a thread but i didnt find one so dont flame if this has already been done:dizzy: heres the link: N4G.com : Nomura Teases Unannounced Square Enix Title
  4. P

This

ooo ok i hear it at first i couldnt and im like: "this guys insane..." but then i heard it. sooooo yaaaaaaaaaaa
  5. P

Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unversed So Far

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far ill be so sad if there is...
  6. P

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far ok i watched a cutscene called "an old friend" from kh 2 final mix and a 3:28-end then man in black (i can t spell his name) says: "its been a long time...my friend" and then it shows some armor on the floor along with a keyblade...
  7. P

Re: Everything We Know About Birth By Sleep | Unbirths So Far great job R-K. I loved it!! -"we pray for our sorrows to end and hope that are hearts will blend..."
Back