• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. B

Avenue Q

Off of broadway they were showing Avenue Q, me and my friend went during fashion-week for her birthday... Let me tell you, it was /very/ entertaining... More so then expected. It's a musical with puppets, basically mocking Sesame Street... I'm sure some of you heard the song "The Internet is...
  2. B

Baba's Couch.

Alright, this is a passage written originally while being kept on a bathroom floor with nowhere to go. (shared room occupied) and I figured the situation would make for an interesting piece. It's leftunedited, no paragraph breaks, sorry if the structure bothers you. Anyways, I hope you enjoy it...
  3. B

my art. :]

[my stuff.] tablet practice. D: random woman.
  4. B

Greetings!

I'm neww. And my name is Amy. All though, you can all call me by Baiser cause it sounds a lot kewler. {means kiss in french<3}. I was referred here by TheKeyBladeMaker [?] ... Atleast, that's what he tells me his username is on here. Me and him are offline biffles. lawl. Ehh, I'm not a HUGE...
Back