• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Greatest disappointment in KH2?

biggest dissapointment? hmmm that would have probably been the gay parts of KH2 and i'm talking about parts like when sora wakes up and sees donald and goofy and jumps out and hugs them then all of a sudden they're playing ring around the rosie and at the end of the game when they get back to...
  2. D

just a quick question

just a small question but one that's been bothering me for quite some time now how come nearly every single characterin the KH universe has blue eyes it's unbelieveable con someone please tell me what's up with that:lol:
  3. D

Two things I still don't get (About Roxas's Twilight Town)

god help us all you've found this thread *sighs* oh well everyone prepare for a LOT of contradiction from this guy/girl:scared:
  4. D

Two things I still don't get (About Roxas's Twilight Town)

ya know i never really thought about it but it'll probably be explained in days
  5. D

A big BBS theory

ugh another xehanort theory why can't people just wait 25 billion years for the game and then find out:lol:
  6. D

Do you think the DS is going to be the final boss in BBS?

yeah this 'concept' movie you're talkin about well uh it's actually going to be in the game:thumbsup:
  7. D

Do you think the DS is going to be the final boss in BBS?

i doubt it the final boss would probably be that thing that terra's standing on in the bbs movie at the end of kh2 before it vanishes:confused:
  8. D

Axel/riku connection

everyone is ganging up on me you just follow the last person ever heard that old saying the sheep follow the sheaperd well you my friend are a sheep and i am a black sheep different
  9. D

Axel/riku connection

it's called get fucked:thumbup:
  10. D

Axel/riku connection

wow nice speech you went to all that trouble just to completely crush my thread good on ya mate rukefc
  11. D

Axel/riku connection

it's called believing
  12. D

Axel/riku connection

dude lighten up k just chill for a sec k:thumbsup:
  13. D

Axel/riku connection

it's nice to believe something even if it's not true:thumbsup:
  14. D

Axel/riku connection

whatever
  15. D

Axel/riku connection

grrrrr organisation memeber's names don't have to be an anagram of their first name think about xemnas it's an anagram of ansem not of xehanort
  16. D

Axel/riku connection

that last one you really don't know when axel joined so don't go trying to prove me wrong and don't call me dollface i'm a dude
  17. D

Something i've been thinking about Terra

wow you're the only other person to think that terra will not turn into xehanort i mean personally i think that MX apprentice turns into xehanort because MX says that the apprentice is "a man infused with darkness" and MX seemed pretty ashamed.
  18. D

Xion not a nobody?

hey man you got no imagination
  19. D

Axel/riku connection

hmph....sheep
  20. D

Axel/riku connection

how do you know axel could've joined after riku became involved with darkness you can't prove he didn't
Back