• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. V

BBs trailer continuation

Okay so as all of us who've seen the trailer can see that it's mainly a cliffhanger.So I was just watching the trailer and would like to know what do you think happens next.? Personally I think Terra uses the darkness to combat Mx. Then Mickey comes just as Ds starts to attack Aqua.Aqua can see...
  2. V

BBS trailer rememberance

I was just thinking.Do you guys remember wen you first saw the birth by sleep full trailer? Back when we didn't know piss shit (although all we know now is the shit part) and you were saying in your mind "Who the hell is that"? I'd like to know what you were thinking.I know it's wy late to be...
  3. V

Thoughts on keyblade(s)

Okay well even though I love the Kh series and I'm not a noob, there's still something that bugs me;there's no clear cut definition as to what the keyblade or keyblades really are.We can't say they're weapons of light since Riku was able to take back and wield the KK even though his hearts was...
  4. V

VAT representations

Okay I have just noticed something amazing.Okay if you look at the full video of the birth by sleep battle in HD or HQ you'll easily see what I'm talking about.Okay at aproximately 1:02 when we see VAT picking up the keyblades with the sky in the backround,pause it. Trust me you'll need to get...
  5. V

BBS trailer most damage

First let me start off by saying this is not a versus thread.This isn't about who's more powerful or who's weaker, but more simply about the damage each warrior took. Anyway I'm sure all of us here have seen the BBS trailer.Anyway I got into an argument with my friend the other day about...
  6. V

Connection:Ven/Sora/Roxas and Unbirths??

Just to let you know this is kind of far-fetched and wild. I think I've done it. I think I've answered some of the greatest questions of the Kingdom Hearts series. And yes they are connected. First off the connection between Aqua and Ven. From the videos it seems that they are like Sora...
  7. V

Paradox?

Yeah it's me again and this has been ticking me off for a while. Okay in KH1 and KH2 I think it's stated that every heart has darkness and light. But it is also stated that if everyone's heart is filled with light the heartless will no longer exist.Paradox anyone? If all hearts will always have...
  8. V

Nonnection:Ven Sora Sephiroth Cloud MX

Okay I just finished watching the scene after Sora comes out of Tron's world and a little bit before the 1000 heartless fight. If you remember you'll see that after Cloud and Sephiroth talk right before Sephiroth leaves a flash of light crosses his mind or eyes whatever. This also happened to...
  9. V

Yen Sid's Book

I'm not sure if this is the right place to put this since it pertains to more than one thing.If it isn't please move it. Okay i'm sure as many of you know at the beggining of KH2 when you play as Sora you have to go to Master Yen Sid's Castle (you know the place where you get new clothes and...
  10. V

keyblade evolution

I was just thinking about this from one of my original threads.As we can see VAT don't have keychains on their keyblades so how would you be able to get new keyblades in the game. Evolution.I think the keyblade can be influenced by the world or the heart of the world they go to and can chamnge...
  11. V

Ven's keyblade and growth system

i have a question.okay in some pictures you see Ven's keyblade's blade black.and then in others you it white/silver.you also see him holding his keyblade forward and in his right hand.is it possible that this was the growth system Nomura was talking about. maybe with Ven you can choose how you...
  12. V

letter from micky..... AQUA!!!!!

hi it's me again.i think i have a good theory but first i would like to thankNumber XVI for this theory and thought.okay after you defeat Xemnas (Org. 13 leader) sora riku and everybody else make it back to the island eventually mickey donald and goofy leave. kairi comes along with a bottle from...
  13. V

keyblades mind roxas =ven?

hi guys it's me again sorry if i'm starting to get annoying i jusrt couldn't wait to put this down. okay now we all know how ven and roxas look alike but nomura said they aren't the same people yet have a connection. i think i figures it out. okay as we know it seems the keyblade has a mind of...
  14. V

birth by sleep trailer

okay i've learned what i should and shouldn't put on here so don't go easy on me anymore i know i just created a thread, but i think this one is more well put together. okay i have got to ask this. i'm sure many of you have seen the birth by sleep trailer so here is my question:do you think the...
  15. V

lost two

okay i'm new here so please don't go crazy on my theory. the theory i have is an interesting one. okay as many as you remember one the the phrases that scroll across the screen was the "lost two." many people think this means Mx and his apprentice, but i think this pertains to two different...
Back