• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Undecided Band Name - American Idiot (Green Day Cover)

If you enjoy covers of bands, you should really listen to this. My band preforming American Idiot, originally by Green Day. YouTube - american idiot cover-WeHaveNoUseForaNameWhen WeGoBigWe'llChange And use this site to download the video, if you wish KeepVid: Download and save any video...
  2. O

DS Emulator for Mac

I've been having a problem with my DS emulator. I wanted to play the new KH game on the DS, so I decided to use the DeSmuME for the Mac. It is very slow (runs games about half speed) and any time something new appears on screen, it slows down again. Does anyone know a faster DS emulator for the...
  3. O

Downgrade PSP version 5.5

I just downloaded the latest version of PSP firmware and then realized all the cool stuff you can do with PSP hacks, emulators, ect. So does anyone know how to downgrade your PSP and, hopefully, for free?
  4. O

Slice, by me!

Okay, this probably isn't the right website to get the word out, but I might as well go for it. I'm attempting to be a mangaka (manga artist) later in my life, but for now, i'd like to show off a little:lol: Here's a picture of the main character If you don't like it, or care, then close the...
  5. O

Demnyx is modeled after...

Did anyone notice that Zell from Final Fantasy 8 was very similar to Demnyx? Kind of like Axel and Reno (just not as much). Don't take me wrong, I hate Demnyx, and Zell was pretty annoying too, but I just noticed there personality and look were very similar. Anyone else agree?
  6. O

Help/Support ► Thank you in Japanese?

I figure Language would go with Literature. My friend and I are stuck on a... disagreement. My friend says that Domo means Thank you in Japanese and I say that Arigato means Thank you in Japanese. Every website I visit tells me I'm right and vice versa for her. Which one of us is right? Can...
  7. O

Best Video Game Ever ( Read First! )

I want you to post your top 3 favorite video games ever. The one at the top gets 3, the next 2, and the last 1. And if you want to, post the worst video game ever. I'll count them up after a few days and post the winners. For me: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Final Fantasy VII Jump Ultimate...
  8. O

PS2 region lock. Can you break it?

Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix + is on the PS2, but it's got a region lock so an american PS2 will not play it (according to wikipedia). Is there a way to break a PS2 region lock i.e.: some type of item I can buy on ebay?
  9. O

Bleach type: Human, Shinigami (Soul Reaper) ect.

What do you wanna be in the world of Bleach? Vote now and learn what everyone else thinks too.
  10. O

Jump Ultimate Stars: I need info

I'm getting the game Jump Ultimate Stars for X-mas and I want to know from people how the game is and how hard it is to understand if you don't know Japanese. Just general info, no big spoilers please!
  11. O

What if... ( KH3, no spamming )

I had 2 ideas a while ago for Kingdom Hearts 3. You can say how there wrong or a bad idea, but you can at least listen. What if, in Halloween Town, it was a mini game world instead of a battling world. You can go to different halloween areas and christmas areas (maybe easter) and do something...
  12. O

Link Versus Sora. Read First!

WAIT!!! Before you go and say how Sora is so great and he has all of this stuff ect. listen to what I have to say. Take everything you know about both and then post what you think. If you only know Sora then dont post. But please give good ideas! And no spamming!
  13. O

How will 358/2 Days end?

Will it end in the Riku fight, will they do something with him in twilight town, or something new we haven't seen. Maybe Xion would be involved.
  14. O

Kingdom Hearts 3

Everybody talks about Kingdom Hearts 3 and how great it will be. It may have the graphics of the cutscenes at the beginning of 1 and 2, it might be on the PS3, ect. But what would the story be about? We already found Riku and Kairi, killed Organization 13, and figured out the whole Xanhort and...
  15. O

How is KHII and KHII FM Plus Different?

For me and other people who don't want to search for it when they can ask people who already know. I know it has Terra in it but what else is there?
  16. O

The Worlds You Want But Will Never Have

You play Kingdom Hearts and love it. "Woo-Hoo, me and Aladdin beat up Jafar." Name some games, movies, ect. that will never be in Kingdom Hearts. E.G. Bleach World: Ichigo on your team, fight Hollow Heartless, for bosses Aizen and maybe Grimmjow or somebody like that, also go to Karakura Town...
Back