• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Undecided Band Name - American Idiot (Green Day Cover)

If you enjoy covers of bands, you should really listen to this. My band preforming American Idiot, originally by Green Day. YouTube - american idiot cover-WeHaveNoUseForaNameWhen WeGoBigWe'llChange And use this site to download the video, if you wish KeepVid: Download and save any video...
  2. O

DS Emulator for Mac

I've been having a problem with my DS emulator. I wanted to play the new KH game on the DS, so I decided to use the DeSmuME for the Mac. It is very slow (runs games about half speed) and any time something new appears on screen, it slows down again. Does anyone know a faster DS emulator for the...
  3. O

Downgrade PSP version 5.5

I just downloaded the latest version of PSP firmware and then realized all the cool stuff you can do with PSP hacks, emulators, ect. So does anyone know how to downgrade your PSP and, hopefully, for free?
  4. O

the title 358 Days/2

I, personally, think the 358 is the number of days the game spans and the /2 represents the fact that the game is over the two character's life (Roxas and Sora or Xion). I've also heard the name pronounced "three five eight over two days" so if it is like that, I've got no idea what the "three...
  5. O

Who are you going to play in 358/2 Days

Im pretty sure they already announced it would have wi-fi, and if they get it, we will too. And I'll play as Zexion, go Lexicon! And he's amazing and cooltastic.
  6. O

The 'ion' in Xion

Wow, that's some amazin' stuff Rain.
  7. O

KH2 manga-Volume 3?

It's now May and we dont have volume 3. Depressing.
  8. O

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days | Xion So Far

It will probably be the second one. You play with computers following you. That way would be a lot more fun than just being alone, even though there is a really large variety of people, including the first 13 plus Donald, Goofy, and Xion. I haven't seen anything for Sora yet though, he may be...
  9. O

BBS last boss

Neither. No way they would give away the final boss this early in development. Anyone play Crisis Core? Who really expected him (not gonna give it away) as the last boss of the game? And I can garuntee Rikunort won't be the last boss of Days. Last boss before sad part (maybe after). Everyone...
  10. O

Slice, by me!

Okay, this probably isn't the right website to get the word out, but I might as well go for it. I'm attempting to be a mangaka (manga artist) later in my life, but for now, i'd like to show off a little:lol: Here's a picture of the main character If you don't like it, or care, then close the...
  11. O

Possible Japanese box art for 358/2?

I don't know. Looks pretty real to me, and even if it isn't, I still like it. Good replacement if the real one sucks.
  12. O

Roxas and ven

Not the same, just similar. Maybe some slight relationship.
  13. O

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Questions

1. His attacks will be very close to Sora, almost exactly alike, but with a couple of differences to make the game it's own. 2. Yeah, they'll have some of there own customizable stuff. Limits I think. Hopefully:lol:
  14. O

Demnyx is modeled after...

Wow, alot of people who never played FF8... These 2 are the only ones I've seen recycled, and I like the idea of Hayner and Zell, when you think about it. Does anyone else know any other Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts similarities? I'd like to know some others.:lol:
  15. O

Oh come on, you don't see it?
  16. O

Image needed. Help is REALLY appreciated (and needed).

Re: Image needed. Help is REALLY appreciated. Could you be a bit more specific??
  17. O

Easy Demyx Fight

I hated Demnyx. That was the hardest part of the game for me. Don't make fun, It was first time playing Kingdom Hearts!
  18. O

favourite cut scene in KH2

Oh, uuh, the one where Cloud first sees Sephiroth. Ahh, memories.
  19. O

Do you even notice the change in sora's voice anymore??

I noticed, but it wasn't too annoying after you get used to it.
  20. O

Did anyone notice that Zell from Final Fantasy 8 was very similar to Demnyx? Kind of like Axel and Reno (just not as much). Don't take me wrong, I hate Demnyx, and Zell was pretty annoying too, but I just noticed there personality and look were very similar. Anyone else agree?
Back