• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

June 2012 GameInformer Nomura Interview!

Nomura: I do have an interest in HD versions, and I'm currently researching them. If it is possible, I would like to do something about the series being spread over so many different consoles, too. hope that doesn't mean HD collection for Xbox
  2. D

Which character are you best with?

Aqua ftw.....................
  3. D

BBS Nightmare Fuel

oh yeah and those green/plant unversed that uses spirals , they were a pain
  4. D

BBS Nightmare Fuel

I love Maleficent but her minions were creepier than unversed XD
  5. D

Who was he ?

Oh , but how did you know that ? do they reveal it in Vens story ? And another question , To get the final ending on standard i need to 100% complete the journal for EACH character so after i beat the game with Aqua can i go back to get the 100% (treasure boxes ..etc..) or there are boxes i...
  6. D

Who was he ?

The boy that Riku said he got off Destiny Island ?
  7. D

Already playing? Get in here! Your BbS impressions thread.

OMG my Aqua was stronger than Terra anyways people have tastes
  8. D

Ok so im sure 90% of the people who start playing the game with Ven either never play it again or change the character after Dwarf Woodlands I started with Aqya then Terra and i enjoyed the game , but then i started my playthrough with Ven and i was like WTF?! he is the weakest the smallest...
  9. D

The best places to grind~

I grind in Never Land (with aqua)
  10. D

I played the game with all of the three characters Playing with Aqua was the best imo she had reflect and that awesome dash from the start while terra was slow and heavy
  11. D

English Trailer @ Comic Con + Aqua/Terra Game Play

Im tired of waitin come on September
  12. D

new message from the kingdom + RE:coded site opened

i love how they drew Sora
  13. D

BbS Sells 446k In First Week

Re: BbS Sells Over 500k in Two Days Wow lol japanese r mad u know some people ripped the game and uploaded it and some downloaded it and played it without buying it so that couns like 900 000 copies if they bought it
  14. D

Birth by Sleep PSP Wallpapers

cant u post those in bigger sizes i want them for my desktop
  15. D

Scores from Famitsu: 10/9/9/9

i still really really can't believe how they fitted 100 hours of pure graphics and gameplay in 1 UMD
  16. D

BBS Site Update + Jump Festa 2010 Trailer

i still can believe how they can fit all of that in one UMD only
  17. D

so what changed

i just watched the new trailer why is aqua and terra fighting ?
  18. D

so what changed

hey guys its been so long since i last visited this forum i was a regular member but i lost faith somehow in KH so what really did change in bbs last thing i remember is TGS2009 trailer
  19. D

secret ending

is there a secret ending and if there is how can i get it shoul get all the treasure boxes in all the missions cause thats annoying and why do people here still post (spoiler-may contain spoilers) the game is out it shouldnt be spoilers
  20. D

me customizing my panel

is this the best i can do in my level Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire edit:i just got the lvl up link its cool
Back