• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KHplaya

Is there any way to post new Information elsewhere?

Hey, I do not know if this is the right area to post this but the thread for the Livestreams says that its maximum capacity has been reached and I am unable to view anything anymore, despite it working fine up until a little while ago. Is there anyway to relocate the info to a newer thread...
  2. KHplaya

Symphony of Sorcery: A theory

Hello all So with the recent announcement of the Fantasia world, I have decided to write up a little theory trying to explain its appearance. Alright so imagine a world that is abundant in magic, teeming with magical glades and forests. An awkwardly-shaped tower sits by itself at the forests...
  3. KHplaya

Unable to view certain threads

Hello, so i have never had this problem until now. Certain threads, such as the music thread in the future section, cannot load. When I click them they just forward me to a blank page, and it is getting quite irritating. I know that it is not my computer, because any of my devices..iphone and...
  4. KHplaya

[SPOILERS] The theory to end all theories :D

So after reading the newest trailer description, I believe I finally have this game worked out! This will be a wild ride guys, so hang on tight! Alright so based off of the worlds revealed so far, we have La Cite des Cloches, Pranksters Paradise, Country of the Musketeers, and the unnamed tron...
  5. KHplaya

What is going on.

So up until these new scans were translated, we had all come to a general conclusion that these worlds were lost to the realm of sleep due to being forgotten, or at least something similar to that. But then square enix decides to bring pinnochio into the game. Now dont get me wrong, the world...
  6. KHplaya

A quick Question...

Hey there, I was wondering about the release of 3D. I have heard by some people that it will release in the west and in the east at around the same time, but others have said it will not come here for several months. Is there any confirmation about either way
  7. KHplaya

Theory on dream drop distance

Feel free to move this to a specific threat if you see fit. So now as the translations point out, the game (at least some of it) will take place in the world of sleep, or a world where all dreams connect to. Now in kh we already have the world of darkness and the world of light (where all of...
  8. KHplaya

Question about the heartless

Why do the heartless lookdifferent then one another? If they are made from evil hearts (i think) then why do they all lookk different? Plus why do some look like people and others dont?
  9. KHplaya

Another BBS theory

Ok I know you people are getting sick of all the bbs theories going around and I dont care if you flame me for this but...here it goes: You know how Terra looks like Xehanort (If he cuts the long hair in the back) except he haas white hair? Well what I think happens at the end of bbs is that...
  10. KHplaya

(Sorry if this has already been a thread) The Org. XIII's powers

Okay Im a little confused about this (Correct me if Im wrong): Xemnas- Darkness Xigbar-Space Xaldin-Wind Vexen-Ice Luxeaus-Earth Zexion- Is he darkness too? Saiix-Lunar Energy Axel-Fire Demyx-Water Luxord-Time Marluxia-Nature Larxene-Lightning Roxas-Light Xion-? So is Zexion's element the...
  11. KHplaya

The New Cast

So, who do you you think will voicing the rest of the organization in RE: CoM (English Version)? Plus, how are they gonna make Sora sound younger then he did in KH2?:confused:
Back