• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. KHplaya

KH3D which disney villains and enemies are actually bosses to sora and riku

Its just that it makes no sense why villains like frollo are not fights. Frollo actually becomes covered in darkness...and then just dies. And chernabog was just so underwhelming. It feels as though sqare enix is so focused on telling the story that they forget the little things that made...
  2. KHplaya

spoilerific music of 3D

:D Ive been waiting for someone to find HD music for the end themes :D
  3. KHplaya

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending + Secret Ending

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending So I have a question. Does Sora's story pretty much end after the Xemnas fight? Cus from that point on it seems to be all Riku. Is this true?
  4. KHplaya

Is there any way to post new Information elsewhere?

Not the livestreams it says the thread itself has reached capacity. I was just saying which one lol
  5. KHplaya

Is there any way to post new Information elsewhere?

Hey, I do not know if this is the right area to post this but the thread for the Livestreams says that its maximum capacity has been reached and I am unable to view anything anymore, despite it working fine up until a little while ago. Is there anyway to relocate the info to a newer thread...
  6. KHplaya

Message at the end of KH3D.

Re: Message at the end of KH3D. (Take Everything With A Grain Of Salt General) Is this hinting at an HD re-release? Lol
  7. KHplaya

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

Re: KH3D Livestreams! Crap i wish i can listen to the music at school :(
  8. KHplaya

Re: KH3D Livestreams! If there indeed will be a second war, the epicness would be too much :D
  9. KHplaya

Re: KH3D Livestreams! Vanitas waking up perhaps we will get a Sora vs Vanitas fight :D
  10. KHplaya

March KH3D Famitsu Scans! + Translations in 1st Post

Re: March KH3D Famitsu Scans! Wait how does this confirm TWTNW...?
  11. KHplaya

Possible NA Release Date for KH3D?

Re: Possible NA Release Date for KH3D! I think its pretty likely to be some time around then. This is awesome news
  12. KHplaya

KH 3D Official Site Updated! (2/14)

Omg this was freaking awesome! Sora joins the organization!? :O Also whats with Ursula lol
  13. KHplaya

KH3D site update! (now with translations)

Finally we get to hear the battle theme of hunchback! Its awesome. Also, will there be command styles like bbs? Its hard to tell
  14. KHplaya

Symphony of Sorcery: A theory

Just like how we encounter different versions of jiminy and mickey, i thought this "dream" chernabog would be simply that, a dream
  15. KHplaya

Oh he did? Its been so long since KH1 haha And I was just trying to set the scene :D I think it would be far more interesting for the SoS to have some overall importance to the entire plot rather than a random world put in. Yen Sid's tower always did seem out of place too
  16. KHplaya

Hello all So with the recent announcement of the Fantasia world, I have decided to write up a little theory trying to explain its appearance. Alright so imagine a world that is abundant in magic, teeming with magical glades and forests. An awkwardly-shaped tower sits by itself at the forests...
  17. KHplaya

Unable to view certain threads

Hello, so i have never had this problem until now. Certain threads, such as the music thread in the future section, cannot load. When I click them they just forward me to a blank page, and it is getting quite irritating. I know that it is not my computer, because any of my devices..iphone and...
  18. KHplaya

Nintendo Direct To Stream 12/27 in Japan!

That wasnt even the short version That was a short version of the short version >> Not even an actual release date too, pretty dissapointing :(
  19. KHplaya

Nintendo Direct To Stream 12/27 in Japan!

So has it shown anything yet?
  20. KHplaya

[SPOILERS] My Overall Theory

Ah I do like the tron story you have created, it does seem like it can fit: the original program. I forgot ansem copied it. Kinda bothers me how timeless river is older...it seems more technologically advanced than CotM, but I do understand your point.
Back