• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. I

Aishiteruze Baby

If anyone is interested in an anime of romance/drama. This is one. Summary:Kippei Katakura is a 17-year-old playboy who spends his time chasing girls, careless of their feelings. But when his 5-year-old cousin Yuzuyu comes to live with his family after her mother's sudden disappearance, Kippei...
  2. I

Sudoku's

Any of you like solving sudoku's? I love those things.They are really addictive. Many people think I'm weird for enjoying them,but its soo addictive when you can't find the number, but you keep searching for solutions. I bought like two books full of them! Comment on what you think of them.
  3. I

What to do

Okay well before I tell you the problem let me explain the background. Well,recently I moved to a new school. and you know how people are when someone new comes into the picture. Well in the beginning, I was a bit shy.. you know. And I didnt talk to anyone. Until realized this girl from...
  4. I

Teh Anti-Dark's B-day

YEAH YEA!!!! TODAY iIS TEH DAY.. Anti-dark's b-DAY me is crazy.to put this..lolz (gives anti-dark kisses and hugs in an envelope) Happy BIRTHDAY yea yea yea..like OMG OMG OMG lolz ppl post..or i'll go berserk.
  5. I

Hasn't seem long

okay..well it hasn't seem a long time before i said goodbye for a while.but it was a fun two or three weeks.. i had Now im back..I guess I needed that because as i see it ..how im posting now..im getting smarter and lost all my earlier nonsense of talkness that i did.. (well not all) my point...
  6. I

Baya People

Well.. I see it's my time to leave .. I had a great time here, even though they changed it.. i'm just puttin this to say goodbye to those few who cared bout me..(very few.) Have a great time here you peeps.. lright and get along with your freakin lives.. adn yea Great summer .. YEA!! hahaheh
  7. I

PArTy

Okasy ppl I won't be on like later on today after 1:00 p.m. bc im going to a party.. PLease I will be thinking of some of you people okasy... and I wont be on tomorrow afetr that time.. maybe the next day bc it ends at like 12 00 a.m. which would mean the next day!!!! OKasy .. i will be having...
  8. I

Sooooooo...

i AM SO BORED ... gosh it is late and can't fall asleep ohh well whats the topic ppl answer my question... alalalaalla well guess what...... idont know ahhaahha i love my daddy SPLATT he is the coolest person youll meet right???? well yea coolio.. yea and my cool partner .. everyone knows so...
  9. I

The cross word puzzle game

Okay .. how it works you post a statement referring to a word .. give a clue of what kind of word it is example: object in school: you can write with it (then write out how many letters the word has) three letters then the next person gives the answer and then an example okay got it
  10. I

Fanfiction ► I am

"I am" soliloquy I am mysterious with unrevealed clouded secrets I wonder what will become of me I hear voices uncover ahead of me I see disgorged streets on every side I want to feel careless and be in charge I am mysterious with unrevealed secrets I pretend to tone-down discover my true self...
  11. I

Your Favorite ► Which is your favorite planet

From the original 9 planets which one is your favorite? if dont remember all i'll nbame them Mars, Venus, Earth, Mercury, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto (they're in order) and why??
  12. I

How much...

I don't want to be rude or make anyone feel embarrased ,, but how much do you weigh n how tall are you ? I'm just curious you could post one of the two if you want...
  13. I

Your Favorite ► Favorite Movie

Whats your favorite movie?? It can be any kind but name wht movie wht kind of genre and why?? I like Forrest Gump bc its sad n i like it ....
  14. I

Gil

I need gil!!!! Idont have much wht bout you people will oyu be nice and pass this child wit no gil n spare some to her...... :( I need to buy potions n sht n yea thnxs for listening
  15. I

how to...

call me stupid,but how do oyu delete a post u made bc i accidently double post, pressed edit, but don't see anythjing wit delete on it
Back