• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Another famous voice?!?!?!?!

If Joe Jonas or Selena Gomez or any damn child star voices this thing I'm muting it. Jesse Mccartney was bad enough I had to shut my ears during when he talked... When he said "Shut Up" to Riku in that one cutscene I cringed so hard :dizzy:
  2. A

Traverse Town

I don't need to take this! I'm going to back to sleep!
  3. A

Traverse Town

I need to recreate it for everyone. Its my dream place, man. I know its a video game, but im not gonna build it for the video game, Im building it for the town. :)
  4. A

Traverse Town

Yes. I need all the info i can get. Im doing it. Its my lifetime goal.
  5. A

Traverse Town

Well, im not saying its gonna be insanely hard... but with a little time and a little luck... we might pull it off.
  6. A

Traverse Town

I am furious that they didn't put traverse town in kh2. I love traverse town, I would give anything to live in a place like that! Just find an island and build a city like that from scratch! Who's with me!? :36:
  7. A

How Excited Are you Right now for 358/2 days

Can't wait for BBS... looking forward to days i guess :P
  8. A

Gummi Ship in Birth By Sleep

I didnt mean as strong as it is in the actual battle lol. But it would be nice to use a cannon like that on codebreaker or something, if it were ps2, which sadly its not lol
  9. A

Gummi Ship in Birth By Sleep

Dont say anything about the cannon, that thing can wipe out your entire life bar in critical mode if your dont have second chance XD. Im actually quite hoping that the abilites in BBS would somewhat correspond to the abilities in the terra battle, except, you know, more. lol :P
  10. A

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: The official Re:CoM in North America thread. Haha, seems about right, Every other game seems like mediocre graphics vs kh2... Well im going to sleep, keep this discussion alive, and let the power of the... Ahh screw it.
  11. A

Re: The official Re:CoM in North America thread. I stand corrected.
  12. A

Re: The official Re:CoM in North America thread. I forgotz about xion, i hope shes purty :D. But Why cant i play as lexeaus and vexen? DAMN YOU SQUARE ENIXXXXXXXX!!!! EDIT: I know everything about the DS version and multiplayer, but its just not ps2 enough XD Graphics will be laaame.
  13. A

Re: The official Re:CoM in North America thread. Well i thought vexen was a girl when i first saw him? XD
  14. A

Re: The official Re:CoM in North America thread. Yeah, if they can keep the voices english, why not the menus and the script? lol. But then that would ruin the purpose of having it in japan.... DAMN YOU SQUARE ENIXXXXXXXX!
  15. A

Re: The official Re:CoM in North America thread. I wanna hear how they dub VEXEN's laugh XD its one amazing laugh, he laughs like a maniac, i wish i could do that :( EDIT: Ditto, Chocobo.
  16. A

Re: The official Re:CoM in North America thread. Honestly vexen would be my second favorite. I LOVE HIM <3. *hugs his shield* *Vexen freezes me* XD I guess it was racist, but you gotta admit that its true. :P
  17. A

Re: The official Re:CoM in North America thread. BUT WE HAVENT HEARD MARLUXIA IN ENGLISH YET XD What really gets me fired up is playing as lexeaus if the code ever comes out :D EDIT: Would they really run out of money by making it again but better?
  18. A

Re: The official Re:CoM in North America thread. Har har. Agreed. <3 Swap magic though. Ill just get it as a hanukah gift. (YES IMA JEW XD) but im not cheap. SE has so much potential in the NA, much more than in japan, i believe. I just wonder why they have that "Japanese Pride, Screw NA, they...
  19. A

Re: The official Re:CoM in North America thread. :bored: Although i could be overestimating it by a long shot, thats just my personality XD Yeah 3 months isnt alot, but should i get it after i got the japanese version? I mean i do have kh-vids after all...
  20. A

Re: The official Re:CoM in North America thread. Sad, isn't it? Is translation really that hard anyway... All you do is gotta get the actors and make em record some scripts, make the game NTSC-NA and make the menus english...
Back