• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Lit ► the book of useless information

anybody else read the book of useless information series and think its funny!
  2. F

whene they remembered

I was thinking about it, and it this question dawned on me. After everybody began to remember Sora did the people on Destiny Island wonder where He and Riku had dissapeared too?
  3. F

eye color

anybody notice that the most of the main characters eyes are blue, aqua, yellow, or brown. only a few are green like Olette and selphie, and fuu has red eyes. this isn't including the disney characters.
  4. F

pocahontus world

I was thinking (no thats not a big thing for me) as I was watching the pocahontas movie what if it was a world in one of the new games. Radcliff can be that bad guy in all that stuff.
  5. F

Virtual school?

I take virtual school, and I want to know if any one else does, and if so whats your opinion on it
  6. F

Iron Man

I just want an opinion, does anyone think that theres going to be another Iron Man Movie?
  7. F

Fable for the CP or xbox

Okay im thinking about buying Fable , but it has it for the computer and the xbox. so can someone tell me which is better?
  8. F

unbirth theory

I know there are many of these, and its probably been siad before but here it is. We know that a heartless is a heart without a body or soul, and a nobody is a empty shell without a hearts or soul. the key word is soul, what if unbirths are souls that have lost there body and hearts flame...
  9. F

Kingdom hearts CoM cards!!

I just want to know if anyone besides me have seen the trading cards for kingdom hearts CoM I havnt bought any yet so your going to have to tell me what they look like.
  10. F

Sora's hair

I don't know if this has been asked before, then agian I don't care. In KH his hair is a dark brown, but then KHII his hair is almost blonde. What happened? anybody know
  11. F

unkown symbol??

I don't know if anyone else has made a thread about this and I don't feel like looking so I am just going to ask. On the desk in the mansion, those three symbols, one for the heartless, one for the nobodies, but I can't fiquere out the third one. It looks like a gear or a wheel with spikes. IDK...
  12. F

red nocturne

Has anybody noticed that only shadows and red nocturne are the only heartless that show up out of battle. I know when you use the gaurded trove card a dark ball and large body appear, but their card specific.:mellow:
  13. F

Why is everyone hating on kiari?

I don't like her that much either, but geez, come on, it's not like she tried to kill you. many of the threads I have read said kiari was this and that. all I want to know is why?:mellow:
Back